1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198028141281 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ❝ ChiVaN ❞ ヅ, Feb 1, 2016.

1. ❝ ChiVaN ❞ ヅ

❝ ChiVaN ❞ ヅ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32221937
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198028141281

Victim profile: 76561198024709603

What happened? Description:
    Wanted to trade scam me for my knife... i had a gut feeling hes a scammer as he wants to trade my low value knife for his higher value knife...he wanted to be safe by doing the trade through a middle man i made him wait for a few hours, when i came online he was very eager to trade.... i told him to send the steam admin (middleman) link he sent it.. il give u the details of the middle man... he wanted me to comment on his profile and add him he told me he already added him and said the middle man didnt add him still ... i waited for a few mins and added the middle man, as soon as i added the middleman account he replied and even the scammmer replied that he added him too... then i knew hes a scammer

sending you the chat conversations and the steam profiles​

Provide Evidence:
    Wanted to trade scam me for my knife... i had a gut feeling hes a scammer as he wants to trade my low value knife for his higher value knife...he wanted to be safe by doing the trade through a middle man i made him wait for a few hours, when i came online he was very eager to trade.... i told him to send the steam admin (middleman) link he sent it.. il give u the details of the middle man... he wanted me to comment on his profile and add him he told me he already added him and said the middle man didnt add him still ... i waited for a few mins and added the middle man, as soon as i added the middleman account he replied and even the scammmer replied that he added him too... then i knew hes a scammer

sending you the chat conversations and the steam profiles​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have reported the real Skial middleman, Šomeone. The profile pictured in your middlemanprofile.JPG screenshot does not belong to the real Šomeone, but one of many profiles impersonating him. If you look closely, you can see it's misspelled - your screenshot shows http://steamcommunity.com/id/_Soomeeone_ . Unfortunately, profile URLs can be changed at any time, and this fake middleman has changed their URL since the time you wrote the report, so I cannot find the real scammer from the screenshots you provided. Did you get a SteamRep ID block on the imposter by any chance, or did you only follow the link given?

For reference, the other profile pictured belongs to the following:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Without the requested information, I cannot accept your report. In the future, please follow our safe trading practices and make sure you grab the correct SteamRep ID block if you need to file a report: https://steamrep.com/tips/pretrade