1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Report: 76561198028141281 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by E-Trader, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E-Trader

E-Trader Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:116275861
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198028141281

Victim profile: 76561198192817450

What happened? Description:
    he telled me to commit suicide and i did itt because he was a steamrep admin... this behavior is very unprofessional and i will be calling my lawyers... here is the proofs that i was in the hospitals​

Provide Evidence:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    8:20 PM - Someone: Do me the ffavor of killing yourself too, Bomber Rat.
    8:20 PM - Someone: Much appreciated.
    8:20 PM - Someone is now Offline.​

Never tell your password to anyone.
    8:20 PM - Someone: Do me the ffavor of killing yourself too, Bomber Rat.
    8:20 PM - Someone: Much appreciated.
    8:20 PM - Someone is now Offline.

Attached Files:

2. Nieroda

Nieroda Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4177456
    Considering bomber rat was actually in the hospital for 2 weeks after an attempted suicide this is actually really f✿✿✿edup, not like the admin knew, but a majority of steam users are kids. This s✿✿✿ head really doesnt know his audience , or he is just having a bad day and being a major dick because he CAN. shame
  3. E-Trader

Steam:
    yes this are very unprofessional, when he sent that message i had start to cry and consider killing self and i was in the hospitals for this...
  4. Pomp The Clubₑₓₑ

Pomp The Clubₑₓₑ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54078692
    Spencer was my greatest of friends, if anything happened to him I would be devestated. This "Someone" fellow is a particualary terrible person. abusing his power as a former SteamRep admin to influence the youth to commit suicide.
    Kablam and E-Trader like this.
  5. Kablam

Kablam New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43785859
    I knew spencer for a while and he is troubled with many hardships that he is going through, this SteamRep admin is just adding to those hardships and he thinks that he can do whatever he wants, including the federal offense of telling someone to take their own life. It is a very bad sin, he is going to pay on jugdemend day. I hope to see legal action taken, and I hope to see him in hell...
  6. E-Trader

Steam:
    thank these guy for the support
  7. Kablam

Kablam New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43785859
    man as soon as i found out about this, although posted in wrong section as in dota 2 items and scam, im still in full support because admins cant abuse their power like that. I support you spencer
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Upon threats or accusations of a legal nature, it's recommended procedure for our volunteers to cease further discussion on the topic without legal counsel. If you or your representative wishes to contact the organization to discuss this matter, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this forum or the contact form on the OFPF website.

Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.