1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198028564787 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by NotVerySexy, Sep 22, 2014.

1. NotVerySexy

NotVerySexy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91898
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198028564787

Victim profile: 76561198070289910

What happened? Description:
    This is a scam report of BIllLT scamming another user with the same scam he had done to me (buying infestations GI for money). I had posted this video the user made in my scam report showing BillLT had scammed him (he had report it on a different site that billLT was apparently banned from already). but have decided to make a separate report on it (as this is another case).

ironically the video was made a week before billLT had scammed me. I pointed him to steamrep and said he was going to make a report. ultimately he said its pointless as he wont get his money or items back. he said i can go ahead and make a report, i told him other people need to be warned about BillLT

on a side note reading this was a bit painful (besides the bad english) as billLT had said/done the same exact thing to me in my encounter with him. i just wish this guy posted the report on this site so i could see his tricks

here is a link of the video recorded of the conversation and screenshots. I cropped the screen shots to highlight specific moments. the full size are in the video:​

Provide Evidence:
    Screen shot 01:

the victim traded the items to billLT over more than day and both waited to end deal. this means billLT already had his items for some time and was waiting to get a few more things.

Screen shot 02:

BillLT claimed his paypal wasn't working and that's the reason he hasn't paid. supposedly he was in direct contact with paypal and they told him it would be 'fixed soon'

Screen shot 03:

BillLT wants the victim to trade over the ingame currency via in game items for paypal money. the victim ALREADY gave his GI away to billLT.

Screen shot 04:

BIllLT claims to get fees for sending multiple payments (apparently he never heard of gifting) and wants the victim to send everything to him first before getting anything. (he used this trick on me)
    the victim offers to give him all the ingame currency for FREE if he just sends
    him the money he already owes for the GI he already GAVE to him.

Screen shot 05:

BillLT claims his paypal is DOWN AGAIN. the user says he will wait till its back before sending ingame currency. BillLT wants him to send it now instead of waiting even though he was offered it for FREE when he pays what he already owes (obviously he isn't going to pay him and just wants to get everything he can).

Screen shot 06:

BillLT gives a bogus screenshot of his paypal showing the 'balance' he has on it (link still works I believe http://imgur.com/MMAnCx9)
    he also claims to not have a Skype (which is ironic bc its in his steam profile).
    the victim ask billLT to send him a full screenshot of the paypal error message he is getting but wont. he also keeps asking to give his ingame currency now.
    at the end is a screenshot of the fake paypal balance he had

Screen shot 07:

BillLT keeps giving him a run around demanding for the ingame currency and that he will send the money later. the victim again offers to give it all for free if he just pays him what he already owes him

Screen shot 08:

this gets a bit silly as the victim said hes going to report BIllLT to the police. but point being BillLT now claims the victim (and his friend who doesn't appear in this conv) are scammers and they are scamming him.
    KEEP in mind billLT HAS all of HIS items and is calling HIM the scammer. and making up claims that the victim has 'duped items'.

Screen shot 09:

last screen shot is ironic of BillLT calling the victim a scammer when he took all his items and refused to pay him what he owed to receive the ingame currency for free.

on another note, I might have a 3rd report to make pending another use who got scammed by billLT (same thing) has screen shots of personal messages/Skype with him​

Attached Files: