1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198029244720 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by andJusticeForAll, Feb 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andJusticeForAll

andJusticeForAll New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30684891
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198029244720

Victim profile: 76561198021635510

What happened? Description:
    I warned him at the beginning of speech about do not try to scam me that is waste of time. Yet he tried and failed. He send me fake paypal invoice via fake e-mail adress looking like a paypal(actually based webmail.de) I couldn't take screen shoot end of the conversation because i clicked his link via email and i was busy with changing my passwords on steam and hotmail. I ask him why he is trying to scam people with 5y old valuable account. He said I can't blame him for trying... I restarted steam urgently and de-authorized all other devices after changing my password and he was already blocked me and chat window gone. I hope this evidences will be enough for not letting him scam andybody else.​

Provide Evidence:
    chat window 1:
    View attachment 375707
    chat window 2:
    View attachment 375708
    Fake paypal transcation e-mail:
    View attachment 375709

Attached Files:

2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello, sorry for delay.

I am marking your report as declined because of the following reasons;

Insufficient evidence (lack of full screenshots with Steam URL, lack of proof of friendship ...).

Since you mentioned that you were unable to gather any more evidence I do not see this report going any further.
    In case if you do have any additional evidence listed above, send me DM and this can be opened again.

Regardless, thanks for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.