1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198030112354 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by enForcerr, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enForcerr

enForcerr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80808349
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198030112354

Victim profile: 76561198121882426

What happened? Description:
    I asked him if I could buy an item off of him, as I had a $20 steam card. He had been my friend for awhile and talks about scamming being bad and such in his description, so I thought I could trust him. He was going to give me a M4A1-S | Hyper Beast Battle-Scarred, and I would give him the $20 steam card code. As you can see in the screenshot below, the Hyper Beast is still in his inventory. He said he didn't want to go 1st as he had been scammed before, so I agreed to go 1st. I gave him the code and he said it worked and he was happy I didn't "scam him" (lol). I then asked for the Hyper Beast, so he opened the trade, did nothing, closed it, went offline (deleted me), and then blocked me. I really don't care as it is only $20, but I want to warn others so they don't get scammed as well. He has his steamrep in his profile so it would be good for this report to be on his steamrep before people trade with him.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are screenshots 1, 2, 3, and 4 of the chat with him. In the 4th one, you can see where he opened the trade, closed it, and went offline (deleted me).
    View attachment 306939
    View attachment 306940
    View attachment 306941
    View attachment 306942
    Here is the screenshot of the Hyper Beast still in his inventory.
    View attachment 306943
    Now here is my trade history to show that we did not trade any items.
    View attachment 306944
    Hope this is enough evidence. If not, just let me know what else you need.​

Attached Files:

2. enForcerr

enForcerr New User

Steam:
  3. enForcerr

enForcerr New User

Steam:
    Nevermind, Holo decided he has changed and we resolved the issue. Great guy for re adding me and fixing it :)
  4. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @enForcerr sorry for the wait,
    Since it seems like the issue was resolved and the evidence does not meet our standards I'll close the report.
    Thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.