1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Need More Info Report: 76561198030272288 - (Koala / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Sadler, May 17, 2014.

1. Sadler

Sadler New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43292053
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198030272288 (Koala)

Victim profile: 76561198046849834

What happened? Description:
    User asked to buy my skin for around $90, he then linked me to a profile that had around 8 pages of +rep and a clean record on Steamrep, when through with the trade, traded my gun then the both blocked me and left the chat.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is the chat, if there is anyway i am able to get my items back then please tell me, otherwise i guess i'm an idiot.​

Attached Files:

LemonMeringueTy likes this.
  2. Sadler

Sadler New User

Steam:
  3. Sedgyfergo

Sedgyfergo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43105080
    sup bro this f✿✿✿✿✿✿ a✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammed my asiimov awp and my vulcan swell tonight doing same thing with another guy in his friends list ... sempaz14 is his name and they must have worked together and split a skin each
  4. Sedgyfergo

Sedgyfergo New User

Steam:
    i took screenshots as well but idk where my mac saved them its weird so idk i can't really do anything about mine but my chat was pretty much the exact same as yours
  5. Sadler

Sadler New User

Steam:
    Yes, it was the same guy who was working with him
  6. BradTheKoala

BradTheKoala New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35003280
    I never scammed you, you asked for item's.. In which case I did not have. I gave you the item's we agreed on. And no for whatever reason you're getting some of your friends "Sedgyfergo" to back you up. If you want to make up lies to get me banned, Go ahead... I finished the trade for you. You got your money on paypal which we agreed on, also that's against the rule's on steam. But I put my neck on the line and made an exception for you. Which you could also get banned for might I add. Well anyway good day to you sir.
  7. BradTheKoala

BradTheKoala New User

Steam:
    Also there is no solid proof.
  8. Giip

Giip New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84274530
    Stop posting lies here please.
  9. Sedgyfergo

Sedgyfergo New User

Steam:
    i did not receive any money on paypal and i added sadler after you scammed me and i saw that there had been a report on your profile, you are the one who is lying you dirty scumbag must be such a low life to scam, deny it and then accuse us of telling lies, dude u get people from your server to write good feedback on your page, you deserve to be banned. both of you taking stuff from people just scum of the earth. return the f✿✿✿✿✿✿ items.
  10. Sedgyfergo

Sedgyfergo New User

Steam:
    and why would you both change your account names, urls ? hmmmm so dodgy and need banned, i see sempaz14 or giips other account has a trade ban which has my awp asiimov on it.
  11. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Hello,

Thank you for the report, please provide uncropped screenshots of your chats as well as a screenshot of your inventory history and a screenshot of your PayPal transaction history.

Please also provide the information of Giip.

Please submit your own report for this.
    Last edited: May 18, 2014
  12. BradTheKoala

BradTheKoala New User

Steam:
    I really see no point in this, You have gotton what you've asked for. It's like you're desperately trying to get me banned. I've done nothing wrong here. Provide evidence of my wrong doing's, please by all mean's. Go ahead.
  13. Eoj Nawoh

SteamRep Admin:
    Please refrain from posting commentary. If you have evidence to prove you paid, please submit it.
  14. BradTheKoala

BradTheKoala New User

Steam:
    Are you serious? Why are you talking down to me... Like a child.

I try to help out within the community and I get this? .. I was a middleman for "Sadler" In a trade, read what is written before you make assumptions of me "Having Paid". As you can see by my steam profile, I have gotton alot of rep for being a good middleman.

As for proof of anything, I really don't think I would need to prove anything.

This really doe's upset me. -_-
  15. Eoj Nawoh

SteamRep Admin:
    I am not talking down to you, I am just asking that you cease posting in this thread unless you have something to add. You stated he got the payment, so I asked for evidence of that.
  16. BradTheKoala

BradTheKoala New User

Steam:
    I don't have a screenshot, there was no complaint at the time. I didn't think there would be any need for it. Both the buyer and the seller were happy, and we left.

And now I see this...
  17. LemonMeringueTy

LemonMeringueTy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16472171
    Then why don't you post a screenshot of the PayPal payment? Oh, because it never happened, both of you are pathetic scammers.
  18. Sedgyfergo

Sedgyfergo New User

Steam:
    http://puu.sh/8Qsux/6ffc37fe6c.png

http://puu.sh/8S7cq/5de80ad775.png

unfortunately i don't have the chat but if there is a way to retrieve it on my computer then it will definitely be there, it is pretty much the exact same thing they said to sadler though. but i assure you these guys are scammers and will keep doing it especially if they are lying about it. just check their name history and url history. always changing.
  19. Sedgyfergo

Sedgyfergo New User

Steam:
    http://puu.sh/8S7rQ/2e80292962.png

also why would it say this when i add him ?? because he blocked me immediately after i had traded so i cannot get my items and he doesn't get my chat anymore, doesn't want to be exposed for the piece of s✿✿✿ he really is.
  20. Eoj Nawoh

SteamRep Admin:
    Please post your own report for this, instead of in this thread.