1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198031258757 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Wayne Train, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35496514
    Also, he never mentioned that he "won back" his DaD tipped Lid in the chat logs.. So he's full of lies, this would've been handled a lot more organized and kept eachother updated on hats insead of just "yeah" - "bet, hats later kk".
  2. The Wayne Train

The Wayne Train Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3245429
    I am merely going to ask, right now if you're going to give me back the items I lost to you.

If I won an item back off you, that was mine. Then the value of that item, should be compensated.

I did not have to RISK losing more items, to get you to give me back the items you so wrongfully got your hands on. The fact that you gabled with them was your mistake.

Let me know when to re-add you, if/when you unblock me.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    If d0 lost wayne's items that he won in subsequent gambles after that, it is also owed by him, for he didn't get the agreement from wayne to waste those items, as the agreement said to return those high value items.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. The Wayne Train

Steam:

Thanks for taking the time to fill in this + dealing with the spam. As my picture shows, I tip my hat to you.
    Roudydogg1 and Monkey 2 like this.
  5. The Wayne Train

Steam:

Attached Files:

Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    So, what was the original agreement? What hats did we bet? The first one? Was never a clear agreement.

No idea what I'm suppose 2 pay if I don't have it, don't own it and didn't agree to anything.

^ thanks for uploading the screenshots of the convo, figured you'd do it.
  7. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    I told you we can work out compensation for the value of the items owned / buds / keys / hats ect.

You chose to block me, you have 7 days for a repay.
  8. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    How much did we "agree" to bet with? Because I don't see any numbers.

Waiting for an admin to review this.
  9. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    At the point were I asked for my items back. There was not number we made bets with the hats we had, you lost those items, this "I told you we can work out compensation for the value of the items owned / buds / keys / hats ect."

Full list of items lost will be gatherd from GEEL, and the value caluclated using backpack.tf (same value Sweetstakes uses)
  10. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    Yeah but you won one of the unusuals back in our "agreement" and never mentioned that..

No amount, no agreement and you are just trying to rip me off with buds/cash - Not interested in dealing with scammers.
  11. The Wayne Train

Steam:

d0 still has not made any indication that he wishes to honor the deal, he unblocked me shortly after this comment last week, and blocked me after trying to sort this all out.

I am still blocked by d0, no contact with d0 since last Wednesday to show any indication he cares in the slightest about his reputation and wants to repay.

Thanks for your help in this report.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  12. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    You are mocking me, spreading fake crap about me on sweetstakes - We never had an amount agreed so you are just trying to rip me off even more.

"Waiting for an admin to review this"

Don't see any admin posting here... So, not gonna deal with you since you're a scammer. Rather wait for someone else I can talk with.
  13. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    So since Steamrep refuse to respond, I've been reported on every single possible site because of this and everything got declined I'm reaching out to FoG - http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/6361-76561197966756586-wayne.html

Also unblocked + added Wayne. But "Eoj" who had me added since the HG fake rep report removed me, so it's pretty clear you guys refuse to actually help me. Wayne got a bunch of SR admins (Mattie and more) on his list and try make this report look as bad as he possibly can be spreading all fake rumours and bring up all the false accusasions I have. Also contacting most of the trading sites & server to try get me banned.
  14. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Oh, stop the conspirationalist tour. I look at EVIDENCE, whatever bullshit outside that, is ignored. My reply above was very clear.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  15. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    So, what am I suppose 2 pay back?

16. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    If you would have made any slight indication that repayment is something you wanted to do, and to protect your rep, and had me ADDED and NOT blocked for the week, then maybe this would have been sorted out, instead you had me blocked, started to flame on all other websites (witch ignore a report if there is one already filed on steam rep) and go on with your hallucinogenic thoughts.

The week period is over, don't act for a single second like you had any intention for 1 minute to do the right thing.

If you cared about your rep in anyway shape or forum you would have re-payed the same day, you clearly don't.

I told you when you added me, that the sooner this is over the better it is for the both of us, mainly you. You chose to block me again. Now the extremely fair period is over and you want to add me.

@SilentReaper(SR) Can I add you? Just want to run a few things by you really quick!
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  17. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Steam:
    Not dealing with scammers, you're the one who report me everywhere and talk s✿✿✿ in Sweetstakes chat everyday. Don't bring up unrelated stuff when you're the bad guy.

This will be handled by Helen according to TF2OP staff member Blake McCulough who added me after I talked to some people on Reddit - http://puu.sh/hDONm/610dd92751.png
  18. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    No, Helen will not step in. She's busy enough with her life, and I'm pretty sure that she does trust my judgement. Hell, I even think she would want me to handle this report.

I told you to handle this before today. Time's up.

You where more busy causing ruckus and misinforming people on what the ground issue was, that I had to address the issue with several admins to show what it was really about. It only wasted time, and you have got feedback from various sources you should have paid back, example:
    https://imgur.com/1HkjF3Y

To address the last line of yours in that conversation, I CLEARLY said in my post:
    If you handled the payback, that would end the report, no tags:

[​IMG]

Understanding what I actually WRITE does help. I expected you to go talk with Wayne, compile a list of items, look what happened, maybe even ask sweetstake's owner on logs, or search on the site or w/e you needed to establish all items involved and their status. And then go from that what was owed. You named a item somewhere that Wayne supposedly won back from you, I nowhere saw a confirmation of that, but it should be clear that you won't have to repay that to him after that... unless maybe he lost it again to you.

Things really aren't that difficult. You are barking all the wrong trees instead of handling the actual issue. Going public on Reddit really has no effect on our rulings, it only means more to read for me on what you claim or lie on it. All you where doing, and I quote a Partner Community mod that was watching from the sideline:
    I'm not telling whom said that, for I didn't ask 'm if he was OK with being quoted. But I agree, you try to aggravate and getting people to agree with you via Reddit and other places and misinform them. When you encounter various admins, those first are surprised, then once they actually read the case, they agree. SteamRep decisions are not based on public opinions, we take our rules as a guideline and handle the cases. As there where several difficulties with this case, and there where some new grounds to cover, I had to take this report as being a senior admin.

And sure, SteamRep admins do make mistakes. Even I do make mistakes, and when notified, I will address them and correct them. I do try to not make them tho, for its still somebody's reputation on the line. Same goes for all other admins and mods here and on the partner/friends communities.

But I digress.

Remaining issues to be addressed:
    - I scolded you to get actually your attention and get to solve this. Instead, you go cry about that. I read somewhere you are 22 years old... didn't you learn that while your parents where indulging you when you where young if you started to whine, that that tactic doesn't work on other people, they really do not care, and won't react much in your favor if doing that? If there is one life lesson for you to get: Handle the ISSUE itself, don't complain. People complain way too much instead of acting and looking for what is actually TRUE. And only when you did EVERYTHING in your power to get things to be done, and things are outside of your reach, you can say you actually DID your best. You clearly didn't.

- You complain that I didn't look at it from your point of view. I did, if you had actually read what I had wrote in my post a week ago, you would have known. Doesn't mean that your viewpoint is right.

- You made remarks on the steam account linked to this forum account. I've addressed it on the public notes now a bit on what I am. The linked steam account is a alt. I don't feel obliged to let people add me on my main account and get hordes of people adding me regarding reports, appeals, whatever they think to waste my time on. This forum is a good enough place to discuss if you're handling the issues about. If not, I don't need to reply. Which was exactly what transpired. You went and didn't do anything, claiming to be in your own "right".

And finally:
    - The repayment. You didn't even try work out with Wayne what items where involved, and trying to sort out what would be the "damage". I really have no overview of what "bets" where done etc. That was the job I gave the two of you to sort out. I would have stepped in if some earnest attempt was made and helped settling stuff.

By not even attempting or trying to get to a agreement, blocking out Wayne, I'm forced to make a ruling here instead of being able to drop this case into the archives and be done with this crap.

So, here we are. With all things said and done, I'm banning you. If you decide to appeal, please read the appeal tips. For I cannot handle your appeal, for one of our requirements is that a different admin will have to handle a appeal vs the one that did the report(s).

The reason of the ban is:
    Leaving the wronged party in the impression there was a agreement of sorts with you.

I'm quoting Eoj Nawoh (a SteamRep Admin and Harpoon Gaming owner) on this, for he made an excellent remark on one of your Reddit threads, explaining it:
    And with that, this is done. You already began to face consequences on various communities, and here is one more.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: May 8, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.