1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198031258757 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Wayne Train, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Wayne Train

The Wayne Train Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:3245429
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198031258757

Victim profile: 76561197966756586

What happened? Description:
    http://sweetstakes.tf/

Is a new Gambling website, 50 slots, higher the amount the better chance you have to win the jackpot (all the 50 items, or more in some cases)

d0 and I were on a team, playing the jackpots. We would tell each other when to bet, or when not to bet. (Nothing vs any rules on the site at that time)

The deal was, that any items of d0's I won I would give back, and the same back.

After being manipulated by d0 for hours, telling me when to go big / when to place items , clearly knowing the value of my bets before I placed them and when I placed them, so he can take large sums of items, he claims the conversation we were having was to team up so we won't get burned by the 5% fee the site takes, and that we were indeed playing a real game (not the case)

d0 was really careful not to let me win any of his items, or if he did they were not worth anything to him, or me. But he led me on getting me to bet, and lose my money to him for hours, with the agreement that I would simply get the money back!

I made the same report threw Outpost to both speed up the process / avoid all the drama and public report gets.

http://i.imgur.com/WtjZRVV.png

Outpost claims that there is a chance (when d0 agreed) that he was refering to a previous text.
    http://i.imgur.com/CTsr0wU.png

"Wait for someone to place a higher value item, then hit them with a 400-500$ item"

If the comments were in the same minute, or even 2 I'd understand but 4 minutes was between the "Wait for someone to place...." and "So we doing this? Back and forth s✿✿✿" wo​

Provide Evidence:
    *** To many files to add will use Imgur I guess***
    http://imgur.com/bOhDiHn,5Ipbtow,Je...MWI,ATsGyjy,JStYaV3,NgTPma1,3ekhANh,LigAsof#0

^^Convo

Were he agreed: http://i.imgur.com/2ir4YUS.png
    Me asking for him to trade offer the items back: http://i.imgur.com/QOAgQbL.png
    (Never jumped the gun and said "I never agreed then")
    *I think he lost big shortly after, and then changed his mind about the whole honoring the deal.*

Another: http://i.imgur.com/q3Kb76x.png
    * If were not "in on it" as a team, that is something he would have quickly claimed, in no part of the whole 3 hour conversation did he say we were not on a team, the only thing he said was above, when he agreed to go back and forth on this.*

*Geel can / might supply the full list of items lost and (or) there value.*

Similar case in CSGOJackpot, I know Steam Rep and CSGO are more interconnected.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffen...mmed_by_well_known_streamers_machne_fatality/

The 2 users that ran with the items, were TRADE BANNED, and currently are still.​

Attached Files:

2. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Can you please reply to your report with all of the other Imgur screenshots uploaded?
    The Wayne Train likes this.
  3. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    *If this is not correct, just let me know (if it is, just ignore this post)*

Attached Files:

4. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    Just want to make this clear, as I am sure there are many users who would love to post, i'd like to bring there attention here.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/to-all-those-who-are-eager-to-help-updated.10030/

If you feel it will help, please by all means post away. But I really don't think the above comments help, nor do you feel it helps...

-Thanks

* Forgot some of the others pictures*

Attached Files:

Roudydogg1 likes this.
  5. Monkey 2

Monkey 2 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28883801
    That is incorrect. Eoj is the owner* at harpoon gaming. d0 currently has a report on harpoon gamings forums for trading with marked scammers. He is probably requesting Info for more information to be added.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Roudydogg1 and The Wayne Train like this.
  6. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Alright, to reiterate reports are not discussions, they're meant only for evidence and viewpoints from the accused and the victim to present their case. Ultimately, that is its only purpose and I ask that you abide by that.
  7. [PPM]TheVenomWithin

[PPM]TheVenomWithin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68573242
  8. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    2015-04-25_1244.png

Outpost claims that the "yeah" could have been been for the above text. "Wait for someone to place a higher value item, then hit them with a 400-500$ item"

* I have already shown that can't be the case*
    There was 4 mins between that message and the "yeah" between that was my question to double check that we are in fact going back and forth on this.

It's as clear as it gets.

I gave an example in the Outpost Report (as it as changed from Outpost / Sr Format ect)

Example:

Bob: So you'd like to buy my Burning Coupe for 100$ USD?
    Sally: Kek
    Sally: I can cover fees.
    Sally: So you go 1st, it will be is AUD by the way.
    10:01 - Bob Well you have more rep, so I don't mind going 1st and yes AUD is fine. I'd prefer USD if you could though.
    10:05 -Bob: So we are going to do this?
    10:05 - Sally: Ok, trade me!
    Bob: Ok, let me just pull up my PayPal E-Mail, ok its [email protected], just send the 100$ AUD or USD there.
    Sally:?
    Bob: The 100$ USD or AUD, send it to that PayPal.
    Sally: I never agreed, when you said "Bob: So you'd like to buy my Burning Coupe for 100$ USD?" I never said "Yes"
    Bob: ..................

Sally led Bob to believe that the sale of the Coupe was on, and an agreement was implied (in this situation)

This would/should earn Sally a mark on steam rep for scamming, if she did not refund the items.

The fact that Sally went along with it (just like the accused) means A. They had plans to do the original agreement. B. They attempted to cover there tracks to scam/attempt a scam. C. They took the items knowing full well the victim had no clue of there true intentions.

Even if you wanted to say that Sally said "Ok" as a response to Bobs desire to get USD > AUD, the fact that Sally then traded him, for said item that it is clear Bob has intentions to sell to Sally ( Sally clearly as shown interest and seemingly willing to go along) thus when Sally did not pay Bob, the scam took place.
    Monkey 2 and redpoemage like this.
  9. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    It would be the same if:

Bob: Hey Sally would you like to Spycrab? I can place down 2 Keys.
    Sally: Sure I will spycrab.
    (Bob wins)
    Bob: Ok trade me up
    Sally: I said I would spycrab, I never agreed to spycrabbing for 2 keys, I was responding to the question, not the whole statement.

It's a pretty blatant attempt to get out of what you owe.
  10. The Wayne Train

Steam:
    The accused has had 0 imput on this report, and has been informed that is is active.

I am not one to expect immediate service, but when the accused is betting the stolen items, It starts to concern me.

Attached Files:

11. Bobsplosion

Bobsplosion Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33416009
  12. What Would Brian Do?

What Would Brian Do? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58745239
    Whilst I feel like I should not comment as I'm not the accused I am going to comment anyway. Wayne, you have to realise that no agreement was obviously made. If d0 actually said "Yes, we can do this and I'll give your stuff back" or something along those lines then yes, it would be an acceptable report and bannable. d0 was on a different page than you and sadly, it's your loss. The team you say d0 agreed on with you was never officially agreed by d0 and do tricked you into believing it was, meaning he's profiting and you are losing money. It is a somewhat dishonest thing to do but it does not break any rule of stealing,running or anything on those lines. If the agreement was never made (which with the chatlogs you've shown me, was not) than this report is invalid. The only thing d0 lost was maybe some respect from people, but it was a smart trick (not the most honest thing to do though) and you fell for it.
    [PPM]TheVenomWithin likes this.
  13. What Would Brian Do?

What Would Brian Do? New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58745239
    Also the negative trust left on your backpack.tf trust page by d0

http://puu.sh/hqvXy/6cacf26258.png

You're trying to use d0's previous offences (trading with a scammer alt 1 time, which he got his outpost ban and learnt his lesson, the 0gravity0 thing and his undeserved caution tag) to pressure him into giving your items back. You are practically threatening him loosely by saying "Oh you have a checked past, give me the items back and I'll dismiss the report". That's not how it works, you can't threaten someone to give back what you lost because you misjudged him. So in the end, your fault for losing items as you did not read d0's message carefully (no agreement made) and this report on these lines is invalid.
  14. Monkey 2

Monkey 2 Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28883801
    Going to repeat what EOJ said, "just as a general guideline:
    Reports are not discussions, they're meant only for evidence and viewpoints from the accused and the victim to present their case."
    Ultimately, that is its only purpose and we ask that you abide by that.
    Enough of this pointless discussion. Let only the victim and accused post on this thread.
  15. Shamefurr Dispray

Shamefurr Dispray New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25585952
    So much for Steamrep being a community website. We're simply pointing out flaws in the victims argument.

"That is incorrect. Eoj is the owner* at harpoon gaming. d0 currently has a report on harpoon gamings forums for trading with marked scammers. He is probably requesting Info for more information to be added."

Nice double-standards, your original post has nothing to do with this report nor is it evidence.
  16. Red Inferno

Red Inferno New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17416239
    I would say that d0 is responsible for intentionally leaving it somewhat vague when he knew he would be profiting off it. He says "I never said I would specifically do it" yet he went along letting Wayne think they were. At the same time Wayne didn't exactly get direct confirmation but d0 played along as if he were agreeing to it. If this were in court they would argue that the terms were not definite but I believe any judge would say there was probable reason to think there was a deal in place.
  17. d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35496514
    Biggest joke ever, I hope you're getting banned for this. Right after the report you spam s✿✿✿ to your friends giving this attention.

There's no agreement, and why would we "randomly" bet if we were teaming.. Outpost already declined this, all the other reports on FoG, bp.tf, HG and what-not is locked with other false accusasions.

http://puu.sh/hqwL3/0e39862f90.png & http://puu.sh/hqwM3/b8b349e47a.png - He's just trying to make me look weak, was not agreement and I tried lurking and doing people to go big (Like Markham and other people).

Not easy keeping up with a full conversation when I had ~200adds in a few hours and getting flooded with trade offers/comments.

Attached Files:

18. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Gravity's caution doesn't come from your report. In fact your report was declined entirely. It comes from gravity trading with scammers. Just want to note that fact which you represent incorrectly in your puush conversation
  19. The Wayne Train

Steam:

We were not randomly betting, read the 1st / 2nd chat log it it shows that.

The fact that you have 200 adds in hours and getting flooded with trade offers / comments means what? We should ignore the facts?

Outpost did not decline this report, they don't deal with Gambling reports, as said before.

This is not an appeal or a rant for you to go on about the many past reports and accusations filed against you, this is for the scam that took place on Sweetstakes, nothing more. The fact that I brought up many times in our chat (after the scam took place) that I would (at that time) close (or attempt to ) this report, BUT if Steam Rep or anyone eles wanted to go after you for it, then I can't control that.

No one here has defended what I have said, only the admins has fair judgement on this case. No comments made by others users other then myself and you (d0) will be of any significance unless they contain proof / valid comment towards the report.

That being said, I don't see were you're getting the idea, that I am telling everyone in the world about this report, dragging attention to it, the SOUL reason I went to outpost before Steam Rep was to by-pass the publicly shown report, and avoid the drama that came with it, drama your friends / people that agree with your side of the spectrum spam this report and others like it with.
    Not something I take light-.png

You claim that being accused of something (scamming) isn't something you take lightly, and I assume anything negative you get accused of is not taken lightly, then why open your statement with "Biggest joke ever"

You're trying to brush off the fact, and sneak out of a clear as day, scam. And to do so, like all other times you have been reported for all the many slimy things you have done, you treat them the say way, calling them a joke, and laughing at them.

You were removed / banned from countless sites, but not marked due to you're ability to sneak your way out, and your words carried meaning and people took what you said for the truth, and honestly was presumed. Now you just look like a joke, claiming something of importance is the biggest joke ever.

Jokes on you kid.
    Roudydogg1 and Sniper Pro like this.
  20. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.