1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198031689059 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Toactep | #Scammed, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Toactep | #Scammed

Toactep | #Scammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41572965
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198031689059

Victim profile: 76561198043411658

What happened? Description:
    Basically, I was on csgo lounge sending offers to people for my Stat Tra Flip Knife Fade till I stumbled upon this guy who has a bayo doppler phase 2. I really wanted that one so I sent him a trade offer but I didn't even know that I forgot to add the knife onto the steam offer so basically I sent him a blank offer which he accepted and didn't return my items for the accident. He then was saying it was my fault and learn better next time while doing trade offers. In overall, he took my stuff and didn't send them back because of a mistake.​

Provide Evidence:
    I wasn't able to get chat logs of my own as I closed that chat, but I called up one of my friends and he discussed with him. The second picture is the lounge trade which I found the person to begin with. Proof of him owning my knives are included. Also, this user is really rude and literally ruined my whole entire day by doing this. I wish the best to the community.​

Attached Files:

2. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35711665
    As he is saying I have a trade on lounge about my m9 doppler phase 2. After I bumped my trade after some minutes I saw a trade offer about Flip StatTrak Fade FN , one awp and one ak for none of my items. I waited 3-5 minutes so he will have time to cancel if not it was his mistake. 3 minutes after I accepted the offer he added me and told me to give him his knife back because he forgot to put my knife in a trade. Then I search on steam policy about trades and I found that thing
    "What if I’m unhappy about a trade I made?
    All trades are final; use the confirmation step to review and make sure you're satisfied with the offer."
    So I deciced that it wasn't illegal to keep his knife because it was his own fault.
    After I declined he started harrassing my friends
  3. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    You still clearly scammed me. I wasn't even intending giving you my stuff for free. That's a dick move you just did. I swear to ficking god.
  4. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    I wasn't harassing them. They know what happened and they hated the fact you did it. Why won't you give my items back? Stop being a douche and send them back please. I didn't do anything wrong but my mistake on my end.
  5. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    If there is anything else I need, I will add that also.
  6. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    Also, I contacted his friends and they seem to be onto this also. They are involved as they said oh yeah its your fault which they block me instantly. He is very fishy and might have contact with scammers.
  7. Proteas

Proteas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38250696
    I am ex clan leader of Chourdis and I can say this is shame for him. I dont care about the rules
    Toactep mayde made i mistake so what ? this is not right this is stealing. I ask from Chourdis to
    return the knife and weapons and i am very sorry most Greeks don't do this even if someone
    has done it to us.

Please an admin or whatever the system works here to see this report I have a screenshot who
    Chourdis say that it was Toactep mistake but he dont give the items back :/ Thats not right guys.
    http://i.imgur.com/Ej3Koun.png

I hope to end this soon and all weapons go back to the real owner.
  8. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:

Thank you for clarifying what I said. :D
  9. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
  10. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    Proof he blocked me too. Hope this gets resolved soon.

Attached Files:

11. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    Please help someone. :(
  12. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    Also, found some more details.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
  13. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Toactep | #Scammed, please add a screenshot of your inventory history:

1º-Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2º-On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3º-On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    4º-Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    -In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    -On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    -Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    -Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    -Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    -Come back here and make a reply.
    -Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    -Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    -MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    -MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    -MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    -MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    -MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    -You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    There is the unedited Version. Had to take it with my phone.

Attached Files:

15. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    You need to take it via PC.
  16. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    Will make a screenshot later than when I get on.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  17. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    Here is the screenshot taken from my pc.

Attached Files:

18. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    Hopefully this one is better.
  19. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Leaving for an admin to decide.
    Toactep | #Scammed and Chourdis like this.
  20. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35711665
    Btw we didnt make any agreeement (chat on steam or csgolounge or in the trade offer) he just send me steam offer 3:0. Some mins after I accept it he added me and told to give "his" items back because he forgot to put my knife. So I havent done any of those
    Plus I didnt use deception, thievery, lies, or anything else that is underhanded to take advantage of or steal from another trader. I just had my trade on lounge and he sent me an offer which I accepted (how is that a scam).