1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198031689059 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Toactep | #Scammed, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Toactep | #Scammed

Toactep | #Scammed New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41572965
    I don't deny that at all. I added you to explain what happened but you had to be some greedy person to pull this off. Why wouldn't I let your friends know about this? They all said make a steam rep report and report you to valve.
  2. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35711665

Greedy not the same as scammer...
    I admit that I am greedy but that isnt a scam trade. That's a report for scamming which I am innocent. If it was about greediness I would be guilty. On the chat dialog you said it is your fault when somebody is scamming you it is scammer's fault
  3. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    Every normal person accepts and returns of back. You are not that person which are not well respected in the community.
  4. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    He now traded away my ak-47 which he now is being a hypocrite about his previous statements.
  5. Chourdis

Chourdis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35711665
    When I said it would be resolved by an admin it doesn't mean that you get the skins that you send me in the trade out of nowhere for free. I will be stream rep banned and I will try for appeal. Otherwise I am not steam rep banned. In both cases I keep the skins
  6. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    It says in the appeal you must return skins back to the original owner and that's not everything.
  7. Toactep | #Scammed

Steam:
    Is there any updates on this?
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Toactep | #Scammed

I'm really sorry, but proof of the trade agreement is crucial. If you don't have that, we can't accept your report and I have to archive it. In the future, please make sure you double-check the trade offer you are sending, and do not rush into a trade. It should be noted, when you send a trade offer with nothing in return, Steam will explicitly warn you and ask you to confirm it's a gift.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**