1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Need More Info Report: 76561198031928419 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Wolfipls, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Wolfipls

Wolfipls New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60111609
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198031928419

Victim profile: 76561198080488946

What happened? Description:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/hey0piggystyle (Who, as I am writing this, is in posession of my item) offered to trade me two items for my item, he claimed the two items were on his alternate account. After some chatting he wanted to chat with one of my friends to make sure I'm friendly. He also suggested to make a group chat with my friend, me and him and for me to trade my item to my friend to show proof that i trust him. He then renamed his alternate account to my friend's and i traded my item to his alternate account. After that he blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    scam 1-7 is the chat and proof of agreement

proof 1 is proof of broken agreement

I did not understand how i should provide the last piece of evidence. profile 1-2 are screenshots of their profiles​

Attached Files:

2. Wolfipls

Wolfipls New User

Steam:
    Just for clarification; he impersonated my friend and i was too stupid and excited to check if it was legit. I didn't see a category for impersonation or anything like that. I chose the category closest to what i experienced.
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    I need the Steam id for your friend
  4. Wolfipls

Wolfipls New User

Steam: