1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198032041450 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JJV, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJV

JJV New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88544733
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198032041450

Victim profile: 76561198137355194

What happened? Description:
    I was invited to chat by Shift It and he was interest to buy my m9 fade. well we talked abit and got a deal then he wanted a middle man. well I agreed with that. first i checkjed that acc background all was good and was sameguy from steamrepwebsite. or atleast his name link lead in to it. then he gave us link trade items here etc. well didnt realize that link was for other person and i traded it. after that i got kicked and blocked from both persons.​

Provide Evidence:
    I got few screenshots from chatlogs and scammer profiles​

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Can you please go to your trade history and find the url and SteamRep Block for the person you traded your items to?
  3. JJV

JJV New User

Steam:
  4. JJV

JJV New User

Steam:
    screenshot from trade

Attached Files:

5. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @JJV

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because it lacks vital evidence: unedited full screen screenshots regarding trade history.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.