1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198032417046 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SNSD Taeyeon, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SNSD Taeyeon

SNSD Taeyeon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145593588
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198032417046

Victim profile: 76561198251452904

What happened? Description:
    Hello. So, this person is the owner of a bot that sells keys. I deposited real money (btc) into the bots months ago, and never had the chance to cash out keys because the inventories were always empty... I've been asking for a refund for a really long time now, and have been ignored. Many other people have this problem also and have already tried to contact Skydiddy, but he has failed to give us the customers, a refund. So here I am now having to open a report. I want either my bitcoins back or the csgo keys that he owes me. If you need any more information, please ask and I will provide it. :) Thanks for your time.

Balance I had on bot: 0.06317749 BTC

Transaction: https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/fca39dc493fe43f822b60df2756620b9a5c5fa1a5d3da869050134d737657b52

Provide Evidence:
    Here is my old messages on the bot, where I confirmed what my balance was on it.

The other proof is my trade history, where you can see that as of Feb 9 (day i deposted btc), I never cashed out my keys. :/​

Attached Files:

2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hi. I was handed this case by another moderator because I have direct access to the accused. It seems like there is simply an issue of miscommunication between you and Skyd1ddy. If you don't mind, I can get in touch with him to resolve this directly with you. His key bot often has issues like these.

If at any time you feel that this report is being handled with bias, you can request another moderator.
  3. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Heya! I've been told that you can withdraw your BTC balance by heading over here. The bots are currently not active. I sent you an add on Steam as well to see if there are any other issues.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
  4. SNSD Taeyeon

SNSD Taeyeon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145593588
    Got a refund! :)
  5. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Archived on request.
Thread Status: