1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198032616959 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Zorcar, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31505726
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198032616959

Victim profile: 76561198023277180

What happened? Description:
    So I have sold skins for keys to this guy for a lot. He is also selling skins, csgodouble coins etc. for real money. And when we did'nt trade, sometimes we had smalltalk going. So he approached me yesterday about buying cgodoublecoins from me. At first I thought nah but I thought ok he is legit. So I decided to go ahead and do it today. We agreed on 2590 coins per key which was a fair price. So today I at first I wanted to try to test him. So we agreed to do 50 keys which was 129.500 coins. I sended him the coins and recived the keys. Sadly at the time I did'nt think I needed ss for sending coins, so only got the keys recived recived. So after that I thought okay he might be leigt. So later he needed more and I agreed to do 391k coins and he would send 151 keys after. But ASAP after I sended the coins he went offline and put his profile on privat.

So he has stolen round up 400k coins which is 400$ from me, and he was suppose to send me 151 keys. And he never sended me the keys, and his steam account is now private.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chatlog and prof of sending the coins: http://imgur.com/a/eLulP

Proof of reciving the keys the first time but not the 2nd: http://imgur.com/L7Ausw8

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
  2. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
    Ok i f✿✿✿ed up the vitctim copy pasta
  3. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
  4. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    Make sure you actually file a scam report to steam itself
    Cant trust nobody nowadays
  5. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
    I did but it's valve you know.:/ Dunno what to do tbh. Like atm. I am considering a police report because he is from my nabo country but yh.
  6. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
    Btw you know how to edit my post cuz I made a copy paste mistake?:)
  7. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    Police wont do anything information is likely fake anyway but youre free to file
  8. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
    He got a website + facebook group
  9. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    Wrll then go for it if you can prove theyre affiliated
  10. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    @Zorcar

You claimed you have "send 10" in the latest screenshot, yet I don't see your evidence that you've done so. Also, please re-make the image of your trade history as I can barely make anything out of it.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  11. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
    what do you mean send 10. Can't remember this since i moved on ^_^
  12. Skyrider

SteamRep Admin:
  13. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
    also not possible to redo the trade history. Latest incomming offer I can see is from the 18 jan.
  14. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
    I did'nt claim i send 10, that is the other guy.
  15. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
  16. Skyrider

SteamRep Admin:
    @Zorcar

Please leave everything in a single reply rather than making multiple. I'm just making sure of things, that's all. Either case:

http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/scam-png.367796/

^ Please re-create this screenshot, but made from transfer history instead on csgodouble.

Use your inventory history instead, which (for you) can be located at: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gnucci/inventoryhistory/

How to make the screenshot(s) and add them to the reply here:
    - In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting INVENTORY.
    - On top right, click the MORE button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select VIEW INVENTORY HISTORY.
    - Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    - Go to the start menu and type in the seek box SNIPPING, you will find in Vista and later the SNIPPING TOOL, click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window EXCLUDING the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    - Click the DISK icon, or click FILE and then SAVE AS.. , and save it to your desktop.
    - Come back here and make a reply.
    - Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    - MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    - MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    - MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    - If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  17. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
    Well I have an issue I don't get any url on the top left and in the same page I don't have 2 days after the trade.
  18. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
    I forgot to say it earlyer(but you can read in my first reply) I messed up the victim profile. I somehow messed up the copy and paste. The victim is suppose to be my info(zorcar) and not gnucci who is the victim. I tried to edit it but I could'nt do it and if possible I could'nt find the edit button.
  19. Skyrider

SteamRep Admin:
    @Zorcar

I solved the victim part. You can't edit it because you can't edit your own posts.

Now; In Steam, go to "VIEW -> SETTINGS -> INTERFACE" and make sure that the 'display steam URL address bar when available' is selected. Then follow these steps again:

How to make the screenshot(s) and add them to the reply here:
    - In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting INVENTORY.
    - On top right, click the MORE button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select VIEW INVENTORY HISTORY.
    - Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    - Go to the start menu and type in the seek box SNIPPING, you will find in Vista and later the SNIPPING TOOL, click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window EXCLUDING the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    - Click the DISK icon, or click FILE and then SAVE AS.. , and save it to your desktop.
    - Come back here and make a reply.
    - Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    - MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    - MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    - MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    - If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.

Here's an example screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  20. Zorcar

Zorcar New User

Steam:
    How am I suppose to -create the csgodouble from my steam history? I never recived the payment that me and him agreed upon. I have proof that I sent the offer and I never recived the keys that we agreed upon. I can make ss of all my inventoryhistory to proof that I never recived the 150~ keys that he was suppose to send to me.