1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198033250319 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mig4ng, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mig4ng

mig4ng New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53619986
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198033250319

Victim profile: 76561198067505701

What happened? Description:
    The user bought several items from me, then I got added by two other users saying that he chargebacked them, I started screenshotting all chat logs and transactions just in case and about 1 hour after I got -793,81 EUR in my paypal... I will upload all the proof bellow​

Provide Evidence:
    “chat history.pdf” – contains all messages between me and the buyer where we agreed prices, you can check by the timestamps and confirm the transactions time to see that he received the items I sold him.
    “Links.pdf” – contains all the links where I got the screenshots from except for the trade history since that is private and requires steam authentication on my account to be seen, I can provide my steam access to PayPal team if needed for you to confirm the virtual items were sent.
    “profile.png” – is a screenshot of his profile
    “rep thread.png” – is a screenshot of my reputation thread on a steam group where he says that he bought from me more than $600 worth in virtual items.
    “inventory value.png” – contains the prices of the virtual items I sold him in the steam market, since I sold for real money I sold it for approximately 80% of steam market price.
    “smurf inventory.png” – is a screenshot of the inventory from the account where he stored the items he bought from me.
    “trades complete.png” – is a screenshot of the last trades I made in steam.
    “trades.png” – all the trades I made with him.

By the way he put his alt account in private so you can't see the items anymore...​

Attached Files:

2. mig4ng

mig4ng New User

Steam:
  3. Darko シ

Darko シ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:83073108
    The thread looks good for me, he is obviously scammed this guy..
    Lets hope he gets banned and they will get back what they gave him..
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @mig4ng Even if the report was archived its still searchable and the same as still pending..you at that point use your own judgement in dealing with the user. So the blame is back on yourself not that the report was archived. Slow down and take your time when doing trades of certain degree...when you rush accidents happen :)

As for this report it would appear your missing your paypal history. Did you get charged back or is this a pre-report just incase? While I prefer all the screens of the chat discussion uploaded on their own I'm ok with it as is in the PDF but just keep that in mind in the future.
  5. mig4ng

mig4ng New User

Steam:
    I learned the hard way, I have made that PDF to send proof to the paypal dispute since it was annoiying attaching one file at a time, but if you prefer I can still upload each file individual, I will do anything to provê this report and help prevent any further scammed people by this guy
  6. mig4ng

mig4ng New User

Steam:
    I can't edit my comment, this is a report because he already chargebacked me but the case is still in dispute at PayPal
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok throw me a shot of your paypal history from say the day before till present - full screen don't edit in anyway.
  8. mig4ng

mig4ng New User

Steam:
    here you have it

Attached Files:

9. mig4ng

mig4ng New User

Steam:
    Paypal activity and paypal disputes

Attached Files:

10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @mig4ng can you open one of the transactions and screen that so I can see the users info?
  11. mig4ng

mig4ng New User

Steam:
    Here you have it

Attached Files:

12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    :/ can you open it on a computer and take that screen? Also what I'm looking for is a match of some sorts between the chat from the accused to what was sent in any of the transactions - I can't put 1 and 1 together just yet if you follow me.
  13. mig4ng

mig4ng New User

Steam:
    You can compare the timestamps where he said he sent the money and the agreed prices of each items... I even asked him why he had it sent by parts instead of sending it as one payment. I didn't understand what more information I could provide I am sorry

Attached Files:

14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    In the future - make sure the buyer adds their steamID and their profile name in the paypal transactions.
    I'm gonna take a few later to review it all again and see if I have enough to warrant pushing ahead.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  15. mig4ng

mig4ng New User

Steam:
    Ok thanks, I'll try to contact other users that have been chargebacked by him too and try to make them come here make a report too
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.