1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198033301777 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by s3xmonsta, Aug 25, 2014.

1. s3xmonsta

s3xmonsta New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79820320
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198033301777

Victim profile: 76561197997799279

What happened? Description:
    Scammed csgo items with the disappearing item tactic. Friend accepted a 2:1 trade for the knives. Right after the trade went through, the guy deleted and blocked. We had a 2 on 2 group convo. They said that he would reverse the scam trade if we gave them 5 keys FIRST. However, the were obviously trying to scam again since the wouldnt do 2:1 and they get the keys. All they wanted was to scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    sorry for the upload but i do not hold the evidence required for my friend being scammed. However, I can guarantee you 100% that this guy is a scammer. Even with a VAC ban previously. He blocked and unfriended us and we were not able to screenshot. If you guys have any access to the trade history, you can see that the trade was FAR from even. I would not go through this much trouble if he were not a scammer. We are probably not getting back items so we are just reporting for the well-being of the community. thank you​

Attached Files: