1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198034399097 - (dante_ / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Spud, May 18, 2014.

1. Spud

Spud New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55308876
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198034399097 (dante_)

Victim profile: 76561198079042246

What happened? Description:
    Basically, dante_ agreed to a trade for 11 keys on a Nuts n' Bolts Reggaelator that Randommagic is selling. Randommagic mistakenly put in an Aces High Reggaelator instead of the N&B one and dante_ just took off with it. Randommagic can't provide any screenshot of their chats because he didn't think dante_ can get banned with what he did, but I contacted dante_ and asked him on how much he bought it for then he deleted and blocked me. Randommagic did provide me screenshots of his offer on dante_ trade on outpost and Randommagics trade history.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshot of my chat with dante_ is provided and him blocking me. Along with the trade history of Randommagic.​

Attached Files:

2. Spud

Spud New User

Steam:
    If you guys need any more evidence, I'll try and contact Randommagic to get more.
  3. Spud

Spud New User

Steam:
    This is the screenshot of dante_ trying to sell the scammed hat on outpost

Attached Files:

4. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
  5. Spud

Spud New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry, I forgot to include the offer Random made on dantes trade

Attached Files:

6. Spud

Spud New User

Steam:
  7. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Yes please do, we need him to confirm the validity of this account.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Randommagic/랜덤매직

Randommagic/랜덤매직 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59388259
    Hello. I did mention these two lines:
    'Nut n' Bolt reg 11 keys' and
    'Ace reg 29 keys'
    Several ppl added me for the Nut n' Bolt, which mean that it was a nice offer and dante was one of them. Nobody wanted my Ace reg though.
    I am trying to get the chat history, but I think he blocked me, as it says that i can't add him.
  9. Randommagic/랜덤매직

Steam:
    Before this trade with dante, i accidently bought 2 earbuds for 38, which is 4 keys more than normal. So when i was in really nervous mood, he was the first one to add me to buy this NB reg
  10. Randommagic/랜덤매직

Steam:
    here are the pictures in English.

Attached Files:

11. Spud

Spud New User

Steam:
    I tried to contact dante_ on the trade he made for the reggae. I told him to return the unusual so I can close this report and all would be forgiven, but he hid my comment along with Maxwells comment and closed the trade afterwards.

Attached Files:

12. Spud

Spud New User

Steam:
    What evidence do you still require to get dante_ marked? I'm sorry if I seem hasty, it's just that dante_ can quicksell that unusual to anybody for a really dirt cheap price getting profit since he only paid 11 keys for it.
  13. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    @Randommagic/랜덤매직

The proof of the agreement is vital. Can you provide such proof (e.g. pictures of the chat with the accused)?

Please note that offers made via websites like TF2OP are usually not considered a proof of the agreement because they are just offers and the final agreement may differ from the offers made via such websites.
  14. Randommagic/랜덤매직

Steam:
    If there was an any fair agreement, there would be no reason for dante to block me or spud, even he is in danger of getting bad reputation on steamrep. And i can also call people who added me for buying this NB regg for 11 keys after I traded with dante.
  15. Randommagic/랜덤매직

Steam:
    Not only on my tf2outpost trade or dante's, I did wrote 'NB regge for 11 keys, ace regge for 29 keys' before the trade. Can bring the links if needed.
  16. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    If you mean http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/19836418, I have already seen that.

As I said:
    The proof of the agreement is vital. If you have such, please provide it. Otherwise, we are not able to process this report as it lacks the evidence.
  17. Randommagic/랜덤매직

Steam:
    I have other links for my comments on other people on outpost, but not the 'proof of the agreement' itself. The only way I can get is to add him and open the chat history, but he blocked me. Does that mean I have no other way?
  18. Spud

Spud New User

Steam:
    Is there any other way to get the evidence of the final agreement they made even without the chat? There's 0 chance that dante_ will unblock either Random or me. I tried to contact dante_ again on a new trade he made for the Aces High Reggae -> http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/19889930#p55325264 I doubt he'll reply to me though and I'm sure he'll close the trade again to hide any evidence of this report on him.
  19. Spud

Spud New User

Steam:
    Again, dante_ is ignoring my offer to resolve this problem in a quick and easy way. I know this doesn't really provide as evidence on the proof of agreement.

Attached Files:

20. Spud

Spud New User

Steam:
    Does steam save the last chat log even after one of the person blocked and deleted the other person?