1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Under Investigation Report: 765611980346430200 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by iTwiggle, Jun 13, 2016.

1. iTwiggle

iTwiggle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:11988245
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 765611980346430200

Victim profile: 76561197984242218

What happened? Description:
    I do not know this person, he came off pretty genuine at first. Just added me after a game. Being a little to pushy indicated to me that i should research him a little and using s.r i found that not only was he not the real woot; the real woot himself has made a claim here. I'm disgusted with how people play with your mind to get things they're far to lazy to ever achieve themselves. To get back to it i have only one screenshot with not to much info, but as soon as i confronted him he blocked me. Idk what all you guys can do, seems like not a whole bunch other than spread beautifully informative warnings against scum like him. I will attach picture of what i Have. Thank you for being decent people and hope all who are involved have a marvelous day.

- Cheers,
    Ryan (iTwiggle)

P.s I closed out of the chat so there is this only little bit. I'm sure you'll do what ever due diligence necessary to put an end to these toxic people ruining an otherwise solid economy.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @iTwiggle Ok so in the report here that you made...the accused profile ID64 is listed for the REAL woot - in the block area itself below that you are showing the info of an impersonator... do you see this?
  3. iTwiggle

iTwiggle New User

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse Yeap, I blew it. The kid instantly blocked me as well so i suppose there is no way to get his id64 anymore? I remember in the historical data section he was a 007 something or other, among a plethora of other pseudo names. Damn. I'll check my browser history is the only thing i can think of, if he didn't change/delete or otherwise alter his account one would think i could still find this ingrate, yes? Even if the answer's no just tell me yes lol. I can't believe i did that. If there's anything else I can do to find this guy let me know please, and thanks for the quick response time, i'm sure you're swamped.

-Cheers
  4. iTwiggle

iTwiggle New User

Steam:
    Actually i'm sorry i didn't even look at the id64 before posting that last reply. If you notice the id64 profile has only 2 years of service, as opposed to the woot i've just did some digging for. I'll post the two and you let me know if i'm missing something. Woot hacker.png Woot hacker.png Woot hacker.png Real woot.png Woot hacker.png
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @iTwiggle But you do acknowledge that you reported the wrong user right? See the difference?