1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198034924599 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Shrib, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Shrib

Shrib New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71622697
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198034924599

Victim profile: 76561198103511123

What happened? Description:
    he contacted me through my tf2 - trader post for buying cs go keys, he wanted to buy cs go keys from me, i agreed to sell 100 keys to him and he agreed to go first with the payment he sent me $190 for 100 keys in 3 transactions(64,64,63) and i traded him with 100 keys.

than after 2 mins he again asked to buy 100 keys more i said i cant and than he said he already sent the payment again $190 in 3 transaction(64,64,63), so i traded him 100 keys more in good favour than after 2 mins he agin asked for 100 keys more and sent the payment already and i was really low on keys and i refunded that money.

and for next few days he kept bugging me for more keys he wanted to buy, maybe because i wanted to scam money as much as he can

now he opened the claim in paypal about that and paypal already refunded the money to him without giving me time to response, i dont know if i'll get my money back or not but i dont want anybody to be scammed by this guy​

Provide Evidence:
    i am attaching all chat window screen shots, trade screenshots and my paypal page screenshot​

Attached Files:

2. Romanian Beast

Romanian Beast New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:124614871
    1. did you accept the payment as a gift?
    2. did you not have confirmation via paypal email to paypal email so you have proof your talking to the owner of the paypal
    3. did you use a middleman for this large of a trade?
    4. if the payment was sent as a gift and u have no confirmation and no security then no you lost everything.
  3. Shrib

Shrib New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71622697
    1. i am from india, payment as agift isnt allowed in my country
    2. you can see the date of payment in my paypal page screenshot, i mentioned my paypal id in chat and he sent payment on that, i dont have any other transaction after that, so thats the proof he is the owner
    3. no, i didnt i thought he has 188 games in his account, he wont risk that account for merely 100-200 keys
    4. after reading paypal rules and talkin to people who had same problem in my country, i am 99.9% sure i lost this money but it doesnt matter as long as this guy get marked scammer.