1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198035273674 - (wDzZ / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by bash, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bash

bash New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30401256
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198035273674 (wDzZ)

Victim profile: 76561198021068241

What happened? Description:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198021068241-bash-paypal-scam.49910/ (proof of payment)
    link to his report on me about chargeback for hat I never received.
    we agreed on 720$ for searing team captain. we talked about it for 2 days (have screens of chat for second day) and finally I payed him first. he received money, opened trade window added TC and didn't trade it to me. he wrote enjoy in chat, deleted me, blocked and turned his steam profile to private. (for the time of making this report he made it public with private bp). I asked him to add screenshots of his trade history on his report on me. let me know if I can do anything else to ban this scammer. also I see that there are few reports on him already here.​

Provide Evidence:
    screens of chat, he got screens of payment, screens of private profile and those that proof, I'm blocked. I tried to add him and he doesn't appear in my friend list .​

Attached Files:

2. >:PSlayer>:3

>:PSlayer>:3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26797619
    Ok so the thing is that one of you two, modified the chat conversation because you end up with something completely different to what he said, but looking at his private profile makes him more suspicious. I am not an admin and can't do anything about it, but I'll say that you have more advantage.
  3. bash

bash New User

Steam:
    I didn't modify anything. I uploaded full screenshots instead of cropped ones. http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/16081891#p48181523 his current trade with TC. http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/16071297 his old trade, which he closed next moment he scammed me. Right now his profile is public, but inventory is private. I'm providing screenshot which I took 1 minute before adding this comment. Also he didn't provide screenshot with TRADE DONE window and his TRADE HISTORY.

Attached Files:

4. wDzZ

wDzZ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37503973
    Weird is that my profile was even before you added me Friends Only and my inventory aswell. The only person who actually offered me money on my trade was a TF2 Outpost member that is also premium and has good reputation. Also, I couldn't make a screenshot of our trade since you giving the money first I found you trustable and gave you the hat and after a few minutes after we ended our conversation the money from my PayPal were removed. I will update my thread with pictures from my trade history and my inventory aswell. I don't care what happens to the hat as long as I get my money back or giving the hat back after that refunding you the money.
  5. >:PSlayer>:3

Steam:
    wDzZ are you aware that we can see inventory histories? you still have the hat, and please if what you are saying it's true then provide screenshots of the moment you traded with him to make sure that you gave him the hat. Otherwise we won't take your word.
  6. >:PSlayer>:3

Steam:
    you can take a picture of what you traded by going to your profile, click inventory, then on the top right select more and go to view inventory history.
  7. wDzZ

wDzZ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Everything is on my thread, and please stop doing what an admin should, you are not helping me nor him, I don't need your opinion as long as your grade doesn't say "SteamRep Admin".
  8. >:PSlayer>:3

Steam:
    I am trying to help both to get enough information, so you could be ready when an admin comes and check your reports. And yes I am not an admin I am aware about that, but that doesn't mean I can't look for little details.
  9. >:PSlayer>:3

Steam:
    Bash, can you please provide screenshots of your inventory history? it will be helpful to see if you really got the item :) just go to your profile, then inventory, then go to "next" which is located in the top right corner and select view inventory history.
  10. HELP ME I GOT HACKED

HELP ME I GOT HACKED New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16356531
    Hey Slayer something. I just want to say that who ever has the paypal account John Rood is the scammer. I got self scammed yesterday by someone called John Rood. He scammed my max head. This John rood offerd me 93USD and i accepted and he did go first and all. Next day /Today i see someone have chargebacked the money he sent to me i have pictures too. He noted no charge back him self... And he charged it back

Attached Files:

11. >:PSlayer>:3

Steam:
    I am aware of what happened to you and I'm sorry to hear that. But you have to make your own report so admins could take a look at it :). Unfortunately I am not an admin, only thing that I can tell you is to provide all the proof that you have or that you can find.
  12. HELP ME I GOT HACKED

HELP ME I GOT HACKED New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16356531
    I know you said that. And i will make a report. But im trying to tell you that someone called John Rood is a scammer. he is charging back his money. When he have payed. He says that someone have been online at his account on the report. But doesent make snese, When i have gived him the item + when i see this. John Rood is a scammer. And in that fact This bash guy is a scammer
  13. bash

bash New User

Steam:
    Why would you unfriend and block me if you are saying that I'm scammer? open bp, ✿✿✿✿✿✿
  14. bash

bash New User

Steam:
    nothing close to TC was traded to me. there is trade history Dec 1 - Dec 3.

Attached Files:

15. bash

bash New User

Steam:
    Why would I even report you at all if I'd scam you?
  16. wDzZ

wDzZ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    You reported me because you saw my thread reporting you, I guess you're doing so to make me look like I actually scammed you. Your inventory history looks kinda suspicious if you ask me, you traded buds for a crit-a-cola then back for a Dota 2 crate and so on, but meh, is non of my business. Also, I don't understand why you deleted the name of your traders, you are hiding something? But again, none of my business .

You are not on my block list and I haven't received any friend requests from you for a long time, you can see in my screenshots that I haven't blocked you, since I got my money I had no reason to do that, but after you deleted me and we ended our trade you decided to ask for a refund like I see you did for an other person above which you seem to ignore. But, to fulfill your requirements I've made my profile and backpack public, even though they were not private, just friends only. As long as we haven't received a message from an admin, I wont continue posting here anymore but I'll do on my own report. I've shown my proof and everything it's needed to show your dirty personality and lie about things I've never done, as long as I get my money back and get you marked for scam/scam-attempt, I am more than ok for that.
  17. bash

bash New User

Steam:
    He reopened trade 2 hours ago. He traded it to his alt, but in that trade history there is no "bash" check yourself. only "Serendi" not "bash" I haven't found this item in tf2items.com, but you can clearly see that I would appear in that history on OP, because I was registered there before. You may ask any OP admin to verify that and I never had that name in my steam profile name history, so that clearly proofs that you faked your screens, not even traded to an alt with my name. It would appear as your name again if I'd be private. http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/251053 link to his trade.

Attached Files:

18. ♥ Simon the Giver

♥ Simon the Giver New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:33421642
    After buying a hat from Bash here http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/16148738 ( The Roboactive Hat of Cards ), I was later told by the previous owner he was scammed of it.

After realizing I may have unintentionally purchased a stolen hat, I came to SR to find no reports on Bash. After checking every few hours after being in contact with Jester who said he would try to make the report himself after getting more info from albert[ro] (the previous owner of my hat before bash), I found wDzZ's scammer report and bash's. The screenshot on his trade history is my name, I don't mind it being out there that I bought my hat from bash. Did he scam it? I don't know yet. With someone else accusing him of scamming I though, well balls man, I just bought a stolen hat. After looking at this report though and with bash's comment showing that the hat was traded over to his alt once (this history also proves that it is his alt http://www.tf2outpost.com/item/440,1787548450,174,5) bash may actually have a point. Or he could have traded it to this http://steamcommunity.com/id/wDzZ/ account. Looking at the "previous names" of that account shows the same name with just periods added or random symbols. Could this have been done to just remove the bash form previous names? Maybe. I don't know though. Changing your name multiple times by just adding periods seems strange to me though. Also, there is again the fact that it shows he traded it to his Serndi alt once. Does bash show up in the previous names of Serndi's profile? No. Like I said earlier though, that could easily just be fixed by changing the name multiple times. What I think would help us understand this better is if http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/381290 shows proof of bash scamming him. If Bash scammed him with a chargeback, I think it may have happened again, especially since both wDzZ's and albert[ro]'s scam occurred at similar times.

Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.
  19. wDzZ

wDzZ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    So you're saying my old CS:S account that was online 10 days ago had the name "bash" and traded with it? Again, 10 days ago, the trade occurred 2 days ago.
    About Serendi, I bought hats from him with pure for a very low price, and he had my TC aswell since I know I can trust him. I don't know if the hats he sold me were scammed or not, but what I am sure of is that he had my TC in a period while I couldn't access my computer and used it for trading, that's why in history I am the next owner after him. The hat is not on me nor Serendi nor my old secondary account which is 10 days ago offline. Also, trading hats quickly between persons doesn't show up on the owner's list since I've gifted lots of items to my friends for them to get a few bucks on the Steam Market or some pure keys, you can test it yourself.

I am accused of fake images but I haven't censured or had this much bad history and fake reputation on my profile. I really wait for an admin since I saw people waiting for weeks and yet no response.
  20. wDzZ

wDzZ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Sorry for double post, but albert[ro] is Romanian, I might be able catch with him and talk about bash.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.