1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198036774246 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Brocaesar, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Brocaesar

Brocaesar New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20303859
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198036774246

Victim profile: 76561198000873447

What happened? Description:
    This guy approached me after I posted my item on CSGOlounge. He then offered to pay me for my howl by paypal so I traded him the gun and he logged off. I have video of the whole transaction and I will also post screenshots.​

Provide Evidence:
    I will attach here the youtube video of the whole transactiion to prove my legitimacy. I hope you guys can help! These scammers are everywhere
    Video:
    EDIT: Just realized this video quality was kinda blurry due to my stream quality. It still shows the whole trade happen though. Hopefully you can reference the chat logs if the text is unclear
    View attachment 187139 View attachment 187140 View attachment 187141 View attachment 187142 View attachment 187143 View attachment 187139 View attachment 187140 View attachment 187141 View attachment 187142 View attachment 187143

Attached Files:

Francizkov likes this.
  2. Brocaesar

Brocaesar New User

Steam:
    Hey guys. I'm not sure if there is anything else I am supposed to do or should do, so just let me know! Thanks for the help and Happy Holidays!
  3. Brocaesar

Brocaesar New User

Steam:
    He has now changed the name of my gun and changed his steam name while keeping the same profile picture.

Attached Files:

4. Brocaesar

Brocaesar New User

Steam:
    This guy has now changed his custom url from /Frnczkv to BeScamming. Are you kidding me.. This is so frustrating not being about to do anything about this blatant scammer
  5. Danail

Danail New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58832996
    Wait , didnt you check his steamrep before trading.... Before money trades always check the steamrep if he is clearn . If he has reports means he is not . Anyways you have to look and when the +rep in his comments are given. If its in 1 day/hour its strange again . Also look if his badges are crafted in 1-2 days. Atleast you have video to show here, hope you get back your Howl M4! :(
  6. Brocaesar

Brocaesar New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately I didn't find out about steam rep until after this happened :( if I knew about it before and saw that he had 2 other unresolved reports against him I absolutely wouldn't have traded him. I wish I knew about SR earlier
  7. Brocaesar

Brocaesar New User

Steam:
    I replied above and thanks for the kind wishes! Happy holidays
  8. Brocaesar

Brocaesar New User

Steam:
    Nice he just liked this post. Rot in hell
    Francizkov likes this.
  9. Danail

Danail New User

Steam:
    Dear Francizkov , Just to tell you its not funny. This guy lost (93 keys) 233$ because of you. Just stop kidding with him. Hm imagine you was him , was it going to be funny? Also you scammed karambits and so many expensive stuff,j now you have money so stop it and its Chrismast ffs.
    Francizkov likes this.
  10. Brocaesar

Brocaesar New User

Steam:
    Yeah it's been a great Christmas Eve being taunted by this thief. Hopefully he gets what's coming to him and thanks for having my back Danail
  11. Danail

Danail New User

Steam:
    No problem,I'm doing this because i feel i need to do it .
    Brocaesar likes this.
  12. Brocaesar

Brocaesar New User

Steam:
    Just to update: He has now deleted all of his comments (fake rep) and trader info that I previously uploaded in a picture above. He has also added the lines 'Sorry Not Sorry' in his steam profile and 'They look better when they're stolen.' when you hit the view more info button. I'm not sure if he can be any more blatant about his theft. He might surprise however.
    Francizkov likes this.
  13. Brocaesar

Brocaesar New User

Steam:
    Merry Christmas scammer! May you rest easy by realizing you made the world a shitty place. I believe in the mods here to be just once the holidays end :)
  14. Francizkov

Francizkov Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38254259
    Merry Christmas to you too, i would be surprised if the mods were to care about this thread anytime soon! they don't take action on obvious threads from the past, so I'd like to see what happens here.

By the way the reputation wasn't fake, nor was the info about my trading profile, and Danail can just get out of here, he has been VAC banned in the past, and of course I'm aware of how much the howl is worth, so yeah thank you very much about the info.
    I will inform you about this, if you don't already know, you cannot get your item(s) back, and SteamRep mods can't trade ban me or take any action over my profile other than marking me as a scammer on this site, only the people that check this site will now about it, I wish you good luck with further trading and betting, since I know you do a lot of it, everyone get the stuff they want in the way they can, this was my way, and I'm sorry you had to be one of the "victims", gg wp no re Justin Brocaesar Bieber.

Can you guys mark me already? kthxbye.
  15. Brocaesar

Brocaesar New User

Steam:
    I'll honestly complain until I feel like stopping thank you very much. You're scamming scum and deserve to be treated as such. "Victims" lol you're cute playing innocent. You're a true champion of the shitbags. Merry Christmas
  16. Francizkov

Steam:
    I'm not playing innocent, I'm aware of what I've done and I'll take the responsibility of my actions here in SteamRep, I'm even asking the mods to mark me as a scammer already, let me link you to a great video by TheWarOwl about CS:GO Scamming
  17. [CUBE] applejack

[CUBE] applejack New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52116333
    your a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ idiot francizkov you don't deserve to live
    Francizkov likes this.
  18. Brocaesar

Brocaesar New User

Steam:
    Aww how cute. You go from playing innocent to being just downright helpful! You sent me a link on scamming in an attempt to pretend you never scammed me in the first place! Hm it's a darn shame you didn't warn me that you were a scumbag BEFORE you took hundreds of dollars. You are a truly moral and upstanding human being.

Just kidding. You're Still a child and your tactics of shifting blame off of yourself reek of immaturity and I don't give a goddamn if I reply to this thread daily and the mods don't even take a peak at it. I don't care if steam ignores my messages. You have made it my mission now to do absolutely everything and everything until shot stains like you get what you deserve

I don't care if it was a 2 cent skin or a 2000$ skin. No respectful community would let a blatant scammer post and anti scamming video as his reconciliation.
  19. Francizkov

Steam:
    Hey you neither brony ;)

I don't understand, I'm not playing innocent, I totally did it, and it wasnt hundreds, it was thousands :cool: I'm not shifting blame though, did you mean "peek" by the way? well they havent and it has been days now, I'm also not trying to reconciliate hahaha.
  20. [CUBE] applejack

[CUBE] applejack New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52116333
    You will be banned from every trading site