1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198037088962 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Dinosoarex, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Dinosoarex

Dinosoarex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52197666
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198037088962

Victim profile: 76561198064661061

What happened? Description:
    Massive fraud. On the CS:GO Lounge Reddit a guy advertised his steam group after giving sound advice on Phantoms vs Mariachis game. I clicked a link to his spreadsheet and found him advertising his main steam profile. He also had a link to the Steam group. The group was set to private and had a trade offer URL. He said he would invite you to his group for 1 key per month. I clicked his trade link, sent him a CS:GO key and after a few hours I was invited to the group.

A few hours passed and I was eventually invited to join the group. There were a few other folks also in the group at the time. He had lots of good advice in the Steam group's discussion.

The next day, many group members (including myself) discovered that all his advice was gone from the discussion board and he had left the Steam group by changing the owner to some other user's profile. His old account that we sent the key to had its name changed to "i dont care bye" which was later changed to "wiem rze moge" (his account pictures changed from a image with a guy that had creepy eyes to the Iceland's flag).

Unfortunately there were over 30 other people who were also scammed by this guy YESTERDAY. I can't imagine how many people he is scamming a day.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached is a screenshot of the scammers spreadsheet that also has links to his main account and steam group
    link to spreadsheet
    link to steamgroup

I also attached a screenshot of his profile which shows him advertising his group and link to his spreadsheet in case he decides to change anything.

The primary owner of his main Steam group (his alt account) is shown in the next screenshot image.

Steam group that we were invited to:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rogzdinjuly
    (trying to get hold of the new owner for group history since his alt account left the steam group)

My Steam trade history and my inventory history are attached which shows that I sent the key to his alt account.

I believe more proof will be provided by other members of the Steam Group shortly.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    So what are you reporting here? You've not shown any discussion with this user what so ever to validate the rest of the evidence....do you have this?
    Do keep in mind the user is already tagged/banned at this time also.
  3. Dinosoarex

Dinosoarex New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

4. Dinosoarex

Dinosoarex New User

Steam:
    He doesn't accept friend requests. Would a screenshot of his Reddit post work?
  5. Dinosoarex

Dinosoarex New User

Steam:
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok every single image you just uploaded is invalid as it was edited and cropped... ya wanna reupload those - by all means go ahead.
    Not had a chance to dig into the report fully yet.
  7. Dinosoarex

Dinosoarex New User

Steam:
    Sorry... thought it would be easier to explain with commentary q-q
    I closed the chat with imbabob=DDD so I lost the first part of our chat. He took a screenshot for me instead a few minutes ago.
    Attached is also the history unedited. I also added a visual that is edited, but it uses the unedited image I uploaded earlier. It just ties the connections of the guy to the scam account and the scam account to the group.

Attached Files:

8. Dinosoarex

Dinosoarex New User

Steam:
    He has taken down his spreadsheet.

Attached Files: