1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198040833395 - ([GGGoGG] [LP] Bone Cone / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by bolt 25, May 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bolt 25

bolt 25 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65851603
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198040833395 ([GGGoGG] [LP] Bone Cone)

Victim profile: 76561198091968935

What happened? Description:
    quick switching of items and cheating and lying he cheated my gold painted Australium bill hat , he swap to a veil and 2 refine metal , he switch weapon from the items have then cancel trade . he re-trade me again , this time he quickswitch item and did not pay what he said . He trade his veil and 2 refine metal for my bill hat .i tried to ask him to return but he block me and left the server. he did not pay me the full price and lied to me and tried to pay me a lot for his items. the bill is worth 6key and his veil is only 1 key . He did not reply to me at all​

Provide Evidence:
    he cheated my gold painted Australium bill hat , he swap to a veil and 2 refine metal , he switch weapon from the items have then cancel trade . he re-trade me again , this time he quickswitch item and did not pay what he said . He trade his veil and 2 refine metal for my bill hat .i tried to ask him to return but he block me and left the server. he did not pay me the full price and lied to me and tried to pay me a lot for his items​

Attached Files:

2. Bone Cone

Bone Cone Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40283833
    I did not 'quick-switch' anything. I put my Villion's Veil in the trade window, and you put your Bill's hat (Australium Gold) in yours. I was, of course surprised that you put a Bill's hat, even though I had not said anything regarding what item I was requesting. Then, You stated 'add 1 more ref' (exact sentence, I quote) So I did. I readied. You readied. I gave about 5 seconds for you to make final decisions. You still were ready, so I accepted your trade. This is not a scam, nor is it a attempt at scamming. Even if anything, It would be considered unintentional sharking. But this wasn't a scam. You don't even have any screenshots of the trade and have no valid proof except only my backpack, which means It's only my word against your word and my word against your word. But it wasn't scamming. You made a mistake, I just happen to be there when you did.
  3. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Hello,

Please provide any evidence of any chats you had with the accused in regard to the agreement.

Thank you.
  4. Bone Cone

Steam:
    Sadly, and unfortunately, I was too focused at the trade at hand to take records of the trade. Although, this doesn't mean I was guilty nor does it mean that I'm lying. There is no proof that I scammed, which I haven't and if I was to be guilty with something, it would be sharking. But without a single valid and plausible piece of evidence, except for almost not important pictures of my profile and backpack, which only proves that I have the item, not that I had scammed for it, this report is invalid unless the accuser posts valid and strong proof that I scammed him for the Bill's hat. Right now, it's my word against his word and his word against mine, without any credible evidence of any type of 'scamming' that possible could have occurred. I will wait until bolt posts any definite proof of me scamming for the hat.
  5. Bone Cone

Steam:
    Can this be closed? This report was invalid.
  6. Eoj Nawoh

SteamRep Admin:
    I've requested evidence and the report will then be evaluated. Asking for it to be closed will not help your case.

On a side note, while you say you didn't scam him and that at worst you unintentionally sharked/ripped him off, that isn't something to be proud of. The evidence he provides, if any, will dictate the status of this report, either way, your comments and your behavior affect how others look at you, tag or not.
  7. Bone Cone

Steam:
    It has been almost 3 months since the last response to this thread. May this be Archived? I am very well comfortable of this being extended for more 'evidence', if so needed.
  8. Bone Cone

Steam:
    @Eoj Nawoh
    It is now 4 months, can this be reviewed?

Thank you so much,
    OneCone.
  9. Eoj Nawoh

SteamRep Admin:
    Given that it has been over four months with no evidence, I will mark this as archived. @bolt 25 if you have evidence, please PM me to reopen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.