1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198041911071 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by EvilOz, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilOz

EvilOz Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49498389
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198041911071

Victim profile: 76561198059262506

What happened? Description:
    Me - as seller . Agree to sell for 50 usd , 26 csgo keys via paypal to Smithy . We both had csgo rep , but he requested me to go first . I sent him the keys , as it can be seen in print screen , and i gave him a paypal address to pay . I was in game and i wrote it fast wrong . I told him that it was wrong and to send it again to the correct paypal address . He said he cancel the first payment , and showed me print screes that the payment was canceled , but he claimed that he didnt get the money back , and he doesnt want to send the money again. He told me several times that is my fault that i gave him wrong paypal address , and he wont do anything to send me money , claiming that he didnt received money back from paypal , and when he will get them he will give me the money . When ? he said : i dont know , and i dont care . I asked him to call paypal and check , but he refused , and from his attitunde he let me know he doesnt care . I think he lied paypal not giving him money back , when from print screens is clear that he received the money and he lies . He has no intention on paying me , or giving me back the keys . He just tells me : wait wait ..

Therefor i call him a scammer because he has my keys and his money back whatever if pending on wallet or card , and i have nothing . He used my type mistake to keep the money.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    Normally paypal doesn't hold long for a cancellation, but I'm not sure for this since the recipient can't cancel since they don't exist.

That being said the first gyazo screen shows the money as pending so he may very well not have had access to it yet, since it's not reflected in his balance.
  3. Smithy

Smithy Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40822671
    Here's an album of the full chat: http://imgur.com/a/NTMpo
    Let me know if more evidence is required!
    I will give him the money once I get mine back. Thanks.
    -Smithy
  4. EvilOz

Steam:
    Bones, paypal doesnt send message u got money and u got 0 . He did not used paypal balance he used card . In either way , the money will get back to him , they wont vanish in mid air . This being clear to all paypal users , he doesnt have the right to hold the keys as long as the payment wasnt completed to my side. Dragging things and not providing a resolution, like returning the keys i call scam , since he got the keys and the money ,and i got nothing.
  5. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:

What are the details for the temporary hold?
  6. EvilOz

Steam:
    I dont agree waiting untill he fix his paypal issues. I am not selling keys that i dont have , and i dont expect to be paid with money that he doesnt have. I request my keys back.

As it can bee seen from the print screesn i posted that are from his paypal account , paypal returned him the money that he sent to a wrong address by my mistake.

From that point when he received the message that paypal gave the money back , he should finish his part of the deal to send money again , or if he doesnt have money to return the keys . Whatever happens inside his paypal , or his wallet , bank account , is on his side , and that doesnt mean he will pay me when he gets the next paycheck. Refusing to pay or refund the keys for reasons that happent inside his paypal , makes him a bad trader , payer , and he should not be using Paypal in trades if he cant keep his deals.
  7. Smithy

Steam:
  8. Smithy

Steam:
    Also to clarify, I am going to be giving him his money once I've received it. I am not going to give his keys back just in case I do not receive my money. If I am a 'scammer', then surely I would've deleted him, blocked him and stolen his items. But no, instead I put up with his constant bickering for 2 hours. Just wait mate, it really is that simple...
  9. EvilOz

Steam:
    And God will give u cancer , and u will just have to wait for 1 milion likes on facebook so medics can save u . U should wait to die , slowly and in pain. You dont get the right to hold my keys u f✿✿✿✿✿. U didnt paid for them . So f✿✿✿ off scammer !
  10. Smithy

Steam:
    It's your fault for giving me the incorrect email. None of this is my fault. NONE OF IT. If I was a scammer, I would've blocked you but instead I'm being the better person and am waiting to pay you. I honestly can't wait to get the money back so I can block you.
  11. Smithy

Steam:
    Can somebody please reply. Will I be marked for being a scammer for this? I'm not scamming, I'm simply waiting to get my money back to be on the safe side before sending him the money. It is his fault for giving me the wrong email. Here's the next part of the chat:
    http://i.imgur.com/ulBmRnt.png
    http://i.imgur.com/qRtRL6y.png
    Can somebody please respond, thanks.
  12. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
    @Smithy

Click the details button next to the hold. And show the message it displays.
  13. Smithy

Steam:
  14. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
    I'd recommend contacting paypal and informing them of the situation.
  15. Smithy

Steam:
    I already have, all they said was to wait.
  16. Smithy

Steam:
  17. Smithy

Steam:
  18. Smithy

Steam: