1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198042074761 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Smithy The Blacksmith, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smithy The Blacksmith

Smithy The Blacksmith Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54329365
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198042074761

Victim profile: 76561198068924458

What happened? Description:
    Scam Attempt At Exchanging Money For Unusual

he cotacts me mid game (screenshots unavailable) after i just finished telling th server i am selling both my unusual and my robo sandvich, he tells me he will pay me money in order to pay for it, saying he had 200$

i tell him before hand (another screenshot unavailable) that i do not want money, and do not want to use paypal, i suggest to him to buy earbuds off of steam market and then trade them to me for my items

he says whatever, and that he will ask his friends about it

a day later (today) i message him back, fully aware of that he is attempting a scam, and i start to question him (all pictures taken are thumbnailed) and he continues to say he will trade me money THROUGH STEAM, which is impossible, unless through steam market, which he did not even attempt at doing, he then trades me, continueing to say that somehow he can give me money through the trade

ill let the pictures speak for themselves

i then stop the chat, go onto here, uploaded the pictures, and still have him waiting in my friendlist​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Smithy The Blacksmith

Smithy The Blacksmith Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54329365
    its supposed to say PimpStatus, but i suppose i put the P too close to : in SteamName:
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.