1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198042524396 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Señor Pig, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Señor Pig

Señor Pig New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39858674
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198042524396

Victim profile: 76561198039983077

What happened? Description:
    I posted on r/golbaloffensivetrade on reddit to sell my inventory for $75 Paypal. I needed money and quickly so I set the price low. He sends me a trade offer on steam without sending me anything on Reddit. He says that he would buy my whole inventory and he did. He paid me on Paypal, I traded over the items. All went smoothly, I even deposited the money into my bank account. About 3 days later (assuming when he sold most of my items) he sends in a ticket to Paypal saying that I did not send him the items. Note, he did not send/message me anything notifying me that there was a problem. I ask him questions about the trade and his only responses were "Still did not receive the items". I have proof of the whole trade but Paypal sides with the buyers almost all the time. I have tried to contact him previously and he does not respond and just recently blocked me. He also changed his name during the dispute so my screenshots show a different name. Looking in his inventory there are still a few skins that were mine but the skins with value are gone.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is all of the proof I have. Hopefully this site can do something about it unlike paypal and reporting him on steam.

Picture 1: This is my trade history showing that I did trade all of these items to him.

Picture 2:There were still a few items in his inventory that he hadn't traded yet including this pair of Anodized Navy Dual Berettas. Everything from the mp7 Anodized Navy to the right and down was mine.

Picture 3: This is my trade history with that pair of Dual Barettas seen in his inventory.

Picture 4: He changed his name during the dispute process showing that the chat and pictures of his inventory are valid.

Picture 5: This is all the chat that was saved by the time he sent in the ticket into Paypal.

Picture 6: Paypal. This is all I can see now that the case has closed.

Picture 7: His comment on my steam profile saying that the trade went smoothly.

View attachment 371609 View attachment 371610 View attachment 371611 View attachment 371612 View attachment 371614 View attachment 371617 View attachment 371613

Attached Files:

2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Señor Pig

I do not see any trade agreement in your report or anything like it. Without that, we cannot process it.
    In case if you still have any evidence of that, feel free to send me DM and I'll re-open this.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.