1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198042571598 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dual Gambit, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dual Gambit

Dual Gambit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28989090
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198042571598

Victim profile: 76561198018243909

What happened? Description:
    It started out I was talking to this person I met, she is a trader and member of servers I play, we started talking and stuff and been friends for several months.

I shared my blights(I have the pictures of chat) with her and said I should give it to broker it as a payment of 4 keys, which I was reluctant at the time, but after arguing I agreed.

The next day I chat her up, the mentioned I had a old trade for the anger off and laughed it off, when I try to talk to her again, she doesn't respond, she is playing tf2, gets off, goes away, or comes back and goes offline.

This happens the 2nd day as well, and I confronted her about it(like I said I have pictures of chat, the item trades, both from my trade history and her tf2OP profile), and then she disfriends me, I confirm this by I went to her profile and it said "add as friend".

So I asked a friend and loathed over the night about it, and he actually told me about steamrep forums and how I can prevent her from trading for such crimes.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. amz #B_REDonmyD

amz #B_REDonmyD Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41152935
    Hey buddy, whats up?

Lets just put this on the table to explain how dumb each and every person was on the entirety of the SLAG server you, ractii, jay, ace, and more were.

For one, I'm a guy, lol.
    For two, I did nothing but whore you sexist kids out for hats because I pretended to be female, and profited greatly from it, which I appreciate a ton.

Where you all were reasonably nice, I enjoyed it in a, rp feel, but the main goal was to get hats so I could benefit, or to give as gifts to friends.

In total, I gained somewhere near the 40 bud range of total input from people specifically from the vsh server, and I appreciate it greatly.
    It pleases me greatly that simply by asking for s✿✿✿ from all of you, and pretending to care, or make some effort to scam it, via a broker, ill pay you back, etc., I could get ALL OF THAT.

For once, somebody who is slightly competent actually figured out I was doing this for profit and scam, instead of for more pictures of google searched breasts that were slightly edited and flipped so it couldn't be traced.

To save the steamrep admins some time,
    I scammed Dualie of his Anger, and many others of random s✿✿✿.
    This IS a self admission, so go ahead and trade ban or whatever me.
    I've deleted every item in my backpack, and made my entire profile private.
    SaberX is innocent, he is some kid that was looking for a DP Anger, I ended up hugely quickselling to him for a Flies Kabuto and 2 buds, check his history or some s✿✿✿.
    Quicksold the Buto for 16 keys, then bought an aussie minigun with the 2 buds, then used scrap.tf to exchange those for an aussie scattergun, which sadly, is gone forever.

Most of my valuables were traded to friends of mine, otherwise they were deleted, so, no, I dont have an alt that has all my valuable items.

My friend B_RED has a couple things that he could fit, he's innocent.
    My friend Fearmie R^4 has my Muffs, she is innocent.

its been nice knowing all you, but tbh, I think my other accounts will be nicer. I deleted my party hat and other halloween things on amethyz, and I regretted it greatly, now I can have a main account with one. :D

tl;dr haha, fooled you.

<3
  3. Dual Gambit

Dual Gambit New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28989090
    How were we sexist, I love you blatantly called us sexist for you getting on a mic and impersonating a girl, like YEAH OKAY
    because making yourself a girl, thinking it will be the only reason to get items from "sexist people" isn't a pitiful thing
    totally not knowing them+has nice stuff+rep on bp.tf didn't mean anything.

also, I think you just sold yourself out more than claimed to do, because you just told us who has your stuff and we can just basically, pretty funny when you think about it, including about your items.
    Rip in pepperoni, idiot who thinks he knows his s✿✿✿
  4. amz #B_REDonmyD

amz #B_REDonmyD Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41152935
    eww, complaining about your own stupidity.

I was explaining B_RED and Fearmie are not alts of me, go check for proof yourselves, and they have items of mine because I can't transfer those items to an alt or that alt would be banned, they remain in their backpacks as a farewell gift from me playing tf2 on amethyz. If the items are traded from their bps to the same person, that same person is probably my alt, or they sold those items.
    I'm only listing that info so steamrep admins don't waste time looking for my alt through the items i gave away to friends of mine. There will be no way to find my alt through my items, especially since I'm done trading on my alt, as I was planning on doing on my main until you figured out your idiocy.
  5. AlphaCannyThing

AlphaCannyThing Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79645952
    wow amethyz. You really are a dick. Even with the burning ballcap. I hope you burn in hell, buddy.
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Dual Gambit,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.