1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198043000637 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Hammy 3, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammy 3

Hammy 3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71954651
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198043000637 ()

Victim profile: 76561198104175030

What happened? Description:
    Sooo we were tradeing in csgo lounge he looked in my inventory and it wasent there so he assumed i must be scamming him long story short he gose back to my trade and says im trying to scam him and he -rep me.I sold the item when we were chating on the market​

Provide Evidence:
    there is the market history he wanted the deagle:( wish i could get chat history but forgot to screenshot when exit the chat but there is something he is being rude in his trades View attachment 111997 View attachment 111996

Attached Files:

2. Why you reporting me for scamming i warned the other you did not have it in your BP is this realy a vaild thing to post to steam Rep no its not and im not a scammer so why even post this whats your proof i have even scam did i scam or threaten to scam you no i did not so why is this even up?

And the screen shot of my knife thanks for that its nice right?

Who says i cant be rude as well Its alowed and i never even tried to scam you 1.1.1.000.1%....
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2021
  3. Hammy 3

Hammy 3 New User

Steam:
    U accused me of scamming U didnt give me a chance to explain my self the gun was in the market.... as u see in the screenshot
  4. Hammy 3

Hammy 3 New User

Steam:
    You know what just take down the report. getting tired of this.
  5. If anything this hammy is a scammer
  6. Hammy 3

Hammy 3 New User

Steam:
    :eek: no chance to explain DONT U UNDERSTAND the gun was in the market as shown in the screenshot above

and as i said before just take the report down this is get dumb

U called me a scammer btw because the gun wasent in my inventory now ur telling people watch out for hammy hes a scammer for no reason at all.
  7. This guy is a scammer i would make a report but you guys take 7 months to reply XD

This is nuts its not even a vaild reson to report...

Just wondering why is this still up people look at my like why this is not a vaild reson to even make a report I can tell him what i think of him all i want

How is this scamming being rude and scamming our on a whole aother level...
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Complete lack of evidence
    Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.