1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198043526153 - (The Arizona Ranger / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by کBG|EJFinman, Apr 26, 2014.

1. کBG|EJFinman

کBG|EJFinman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40510679
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198043526153 (The Arizona Ranger)

Victim profile: 76561198041287086

What happened? Description:
    Was spycrabbing on the YBC trade plaza 2 server, wager of my team spirit essential accessories against 3 keys for him, he lost 3-1 then proceeded to cancel the trade and left the server, I attempted to add him and give him another chance to pay me the keys and I warned him that I would report him to SR if he didn't and I have received no response.​

Provide Evidence:
    The First 3 screenshots are of the chat log, and you can see by his reaction after the "3-1" score that he lost.
    The 4th screenshot is of my inventory history showing no items have been exchanged between us.​

Attached Files:

2. کBG|EJFinman

کBG|EJFinman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40510679
    Hopefully this evidence is conclusive, however if more is needed let me know, thanks.
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we no longer accept reports involving in game bets (such as spycrabbing or heavy boxing), these should be reported to the community where it happened.

Thanks for the report nevertheless.