1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198043778111 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Twineee, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twineee

Twineee Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91227494
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198043778111

Victim profile: 76561198142720717

What happened? Description:
    I was added by a guy named "Chuck Norris" so he introduced himself saying "Hey I have a great offer for you" then he goes right into saying that he has a gambling site that he can make anyone win he wants (Including me!) so I go onto the site ** CSGOBrother.com ** And I log in. He tells me to pick whom I want to win so I tell him this guy he makes him "win". I pick someone else and he makes them "win". So then I ask him what now and he tells me to deposit and then I confront him that I know that he is scamming then deny it.

On a side note I am happy to help you guys out. I took down 3/4 of a fake Drakelounge steam group whom I reported on Lethal Trade Zone as I now know inst up so I figured Id report it here. I am happy to help the community out at any chance I get to repay for the guy I rudely scammed back in July

Thanks, Tyson-Twine​

Provide Evidence:
    The Conversation I had with him is short and to the point and I hope he gets the virdict he deserves​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.