1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198043778111 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Twineee, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twineee

Twineee Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91227494
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198043778111

Victim profile: 76561198142720717

What happened? Description:
    (Horse told me to do it again with bigger screenshots so I don't have the first portion of the screenshots)

I was added by a guy named "Chuck Norris" so he introduced himself saying "Hey I have a great offer for you" then he goes right into saying that he has a gambling site that he can make anyone win he wants (Including me!) so I go onto the site ** CSGOBrother.com ** And I log in. He tells me to pick whom I want to win so I tell him this guy he makes him "win". I pick someone else and he makes them "win". So then I ask him what now and he tells me to deposit and then I confront him that I know that he is scamming then deny it.

On a side note I am happy to help you guys out. I took down 3/4 of a fake Drakelounge steam group whom I reported on Lethal Trade Zone as I now know inst up so I figured Id report it here. I am happy to help the community out at any chance I get to repay for the guy I rudely scammed back in July

Thanks, Tyson-Twine​

Provide Evidence:
    The Conversation I had with him is short and to the point and I hope he gets the verdict he deserves​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.