1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198044255126 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mike Litoris 3, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Mike Litoris 3

Mike Litoris 3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56111768
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198044255126

Victim profile: 76561198072489265

What happened? Description:
    So I added TF2SHOP Owner Penguin to see if he was interested in my M9 Bayonet Slaughter field-tested, and he said he would only pay with paypal so I was going to delete him. Just as I was about to remove him, he messages me asking if I charge-backed his site and I said I do not know what he is talking about, then I recalled him coming to me several months back asking for a $86 unusual in tf2 that I apparently charge-backed so I gave it to him because he had sufficient proof. Now he comes to me saying I charge-backed $100 from his site which I did not do. He gave me proof but I think my CC Company thought it wasn't me buying stuff so they took back the money. He says I have to give him $115 in less than an hour or I get inventory deleted trade banned steam-rep marked etc.. So I tell him that I cannot amass that in less than an hour and basically with what he said it sounded like lol not my problem, and from then on I knew this wasn't going to be a pleasant chat. So I said I only have my bayonet but that's worth $400, and he said he will pay me back $275 so I said I'm not so sure but after that he threatened me more and more. I told him that he is quite an a✿✿✿✿✿✿ and all I received after that was a steam-rep mark of being a chargebacker even after I gave him the knife, as I had no choice and he forced me into submission with at the very least 10 threats and all of them were truth and not idle. So as I was clarifying he would pay me back my share if I gave him the knife and he never did actually clarify, he just threatened me more. So I said what's the point of giving you this if you're just going to threaten me more? And he did not reply. I just didn't understand how someone this malicious and rude was given powers to steam-rep and many other things. Literally I gave him the knife and he was still saying I'm going to get inventory deleted, then he was silent, for the next two days to be exact. So I go to a well-known Reddit Admin and Reddit Middleman and he said this was not okay, and that this was completely unethical and shouldn't be taken lightly, with that said he urged me to make a steam-rep thread for this. I told him I was actually astonished that someone would threaten another person over steam with their powers that apparently had hundreds of pages of rep. He was shocked too. Please look through this thoroughly! He has already sold my knife for items that equate to $400 or seems like it and he hasn't given me anything. Please help!​

Provide Evidence:
    The first one is of the trade and the second one is when I clicked his name.​

Attached Files:

2. insisted anal

insisted anal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42736201
    Please include full screenshots of all the chat between you and the accused. This will help mods cross-check.

Thanks,
    adK
  3. Mike Litoris 3

Steam:
    I cannot, I reset my computer the night our whole conversation actually happened.
  4. Mike Litoris 3

Steam:
    bump please and will someone reply its been 20 days
  5. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Roudydogg1 and SilentReaper(SR) like this.
  6. Penguin

Penguin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41994699
    ss+(2014-12-29+at+08.57.29).png ss+(2014-12-29+at+08.57.10).png ss+(2014-12-29+at+09.04.24).png ss+(2014-12-29+at+09.04.08).png

You caused $220+ in damage with your chargebacks. You were rightfully banned on SteamRep for those chargebacks.
    I contacted you via Steam and asked you to pay for your chargebacks. You initially refused and I informed you that you would be reported to Valve. You asked me for details and I told you that it'd be very likely that you'd be tradebanned.
    After much back and forth from you, the knife was agreed on as settlement for your chargebacks. The knife was sold for approximately $380 on the steam market at the time. After the 15% market fee, that works out to $323 in Steam Funds; a fair exchange rate for $220+ in chargebacks, considering Steam funds are valued at 70% of cash, simply by looking at Paypal/Steam Market key prices.

I have provided the evidence required above; I'll try to get chat logs as well but Chat Logger++ hasn't been very reliable in the past year for me.

Attached Files:

7. Mike Litoris 3

Steam:
    You contacted me for the chargebacks and the first picture with the $86 was alresdy settled, you asked for the disputed tf2 item and I obliged, so that is out of the question. Secondly the knife was agreed as the settlement but I would receive items/money back. Also how does $86 + $99 = $220? So we both agreed I would receive a share back through unorthodox threats stretching your limits. I just hope this can be settled and leave it behind after I receive my share, As I have attempted to contact you but receive no reply after numerous messages.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  8. Mike Litoris 3

Steam:
    EDIT: you actually blocked me, so I cannot contact you and you will most likely leave it like that so I am unable to receive any share of what is mine back.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  9. Mike Litoris 3

Steam:
    actually have the logs i made in a steam support right when it happned.

this is our conversation
    Penguin: https://steamrep.com/search?q=http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072489265/
    Mike Litoris: hey you said you wouldnt
    Mike Litoris: wtf
    Penguin: You've been wasting my time
    Penguin: Send the knife in a trade offer
    Mike Litoris: im asking my friends
    Mike Litoris: if you're legit
    Penguin: I'm not going to sit here in trades waiting for you to dick around more
    Penguin: f✿✿✿ this
    Mike Litoris: want it or not
    Mike Litoris: im sending trade offer
    Mike Litoris: ive been steamrep banned
    Mike Litoris: of chargebacking
    Mike Litoris: wtf
    Penguin: That's correct
    Penguin: Your items will be going soon as well
    Penguin: Processing the report right now, almost finished
    Penguin: Just collecting more info on your alts now
    Mike Litoris: dude
    Mike Litoris: you're such an a✿✿✿✿✿✿
    Penguin: I see nothing in my trade offers still
    Mike Litoris: because you just f✿✿✿✿✿✿ trade thinged me
    Mike Litoris: its already done apparently
    Mike Litoris: is it not
    Mike Litoris: yeah it is
    Mike Litoris: f✿✿✿ you man
    Mike Litoris: you ruin everything
    Penguin: Not too late to give me the knife
    Mike Litoris: ILL GIVE YOU IT DUDE
    Penguin: Send it in a trade
    Penguin: You have 5 minutes
    Mike Litoris: ok
    Mike Litoris: 1 second
    Mike Litoris: sending in 5
    Mike Litoris: 3
    Mike Litoris: 2
    Mike Litoris: 1
    Mike Litoris: am i banned
    Penguin: You will be in 2 minutes
    Mike Litoris: i sent the offe
  10. Mike Litoris 3

Steam:
    I know it doesn't count as evidence, but if you want to ask penguin if he in fact does have the decency to admit that that was our conversation, well half of it, on the night this incident happened.
  11. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    He pays chargeback fees when he gets chargebacked, of about 25,- per chargeback, you caused 2 chargebacks, thats 50,- USD

And Steam Wallet is indeed worth less then real world money. the highest is 85% and seen as low as 30%, depending on how its spend/used to convert. 70 % is a "midpoint" of a expected return.

So on 323,- * 0.70 = ~226,- dollar what he regained, so he's still out on that 50,- dollar on those chargeback fees and he has to cough up to paypal or w/e money transfer it is.

As this report is done under a false pretense, I'm going to reject it.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015