1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198044374814 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Spade Actual, Feb 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spade Actual

Spade Actual New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42172919
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198044374814

Victim profile: 76561198044611567

What happened? Description:
    The user told me that I was given a limited time to appeal to a ban that was misreported by my friend. Required me to hand over my purchase information for validation. User does not have a "Valve Employee" Badge despite being on Steam for 8 years with a track record of awards received. Awards are: ✯ Most Outstanding Moderator⠀- ⠀ Aug. 2014 ✯ Customer Service Award⠀⠀⠀ -⠀ Sept. 2009 ✯ Key Contributor ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ -⠀ Dec. 2007"

The person asked for my name. They also do not have any special reputation on Steamrep.​

Provide Evidence:
    See uploaded files please​

[5:33 AM]
    -GoV- TheGreenSplat:
    Good day! How may I help you?

[5:34 AM]
    Spade Actual:
    My friend has recently been in contact with you over a misreport about me and I was wondering what's going on, exactly

[5:34 AM]
    -GoV- TheGreenSplat:
    Are you aware that your account will be permanently Suspended if you cant prove yourself that you're not involved in any fraud/scam issues?

[5:35 AM]
    Spade Actual:
    Well, I am now. But what would I do to prove that I haven't been involved in illegal purchases?

[5:36 AM]
    -GoV- TheGreenSplat:
    All you need to do here is to make an appeal and prove that your account is in good condition and it was a false accusation so that Valve Report Assistance Team will cancel the Banned report charge on your account.
    You don't have to worry here if you're not really involved in the said issue. I will remove the banned report issue in your account.

[5:37 AM]
    Spade Actual:
    Okay, so where do I go to make the appeal?

-GoV- TheGreenSplat:
    Before we proceed on that, sir, could you please take a screenshot of your whole conversation between the user that reported you?

Spade Actual:
    Sure thing

[5:38 AM]
    -GoV- TheGreenSplat:
    Alright, sir. Thank you.

[5:38 AM]
    Spade Actual:
    https://puu.sh/F9rcn/431fac318e.jpg

Do you need anymore?

[5:39 AM]
    -GoV- TheGreenSplat:
    Alright before I removed the report filed on your steam account could you please take a screenshot of your purchased history so that I can check and scan if you are purchasing legally on steam?

[5:40 AM]
    Spade Actual:
    Where's that at again? Sorry, it's really late and I'm tired.

[5:40 AM]
    -GoV- TheGreenSplat:
    Login
    https://store.steampowered.com/account/history/

And also please include the name of the owner of that purchased history so that the validation will going to scan it.

[5:42 AM]
    Spade Actual:
    https://puu.sh/F9rfm/6c09c0ddca.png

[5:42 AM]
    -GoV- TheGreenSplat:
    please include the name of the owner of that purchased history so that the validation will going to scan it.

[5:43 AM]
    Spade Actual:
    You mean my name?

[5:43 AM]
    -GoV- TheGreenSplat:
    Yes, sir.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....479/F906A59D7F9170F3A980308345C624559C1FCFC8/

Take a screenshot like this, Sir.

[5:48 AM]
    Spade Actual:
    Hold on a second, here

[5:52 AM]
    -GoV- TheGreenSplat:
    Alright.
    Please be reminded that you only have a limited time here sir

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin: