1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198044868437 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BlutarchMann, Mar 31, 2015.

1. BlutarchMann

BlutarchMann New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72330380
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198044868437

Victim profile: 76561198104926489

What happened? Description:
    So, I was looking to sell my 12 keys, I was searching trough tf2outpost.com And I found him! I decided to add him and for some reason, I couldn't. I posted on tf2outpost.com that i can't add him and that he should add me when possible. After him adding me, I told him what I want to sell my 12 keys. I asked him should we use a steamrep middleman and he said no. I was alright with that since he was a high level profile with a lot of +rep's. I proceeded with giving him the keys. After that he said that he sent me the payment. After me checking it, there was no gained payment. He tried sending it again, and then his internet ''crashed'' multiple times, he asked me if I'd like the items traded back to me. I said yes, and after me clicking the ready button, he canceled the trade and removed me from my friend's list.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Chuck Testa

Chuck Testa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42301354
    This was not me, this was an impersonator of myself, I've already explained that to the OP the same day he got scammed and I reminded him of deleting this thread but he didn't do anything about it yet, id appreciate if this could get closed, thank you.
  3. Chuck Testa

Chuck Testa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42301354
    it has been a while and this problem still isn't addressed?
  4. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello @BlutarchMann,

In order to process this report. We will need your Steam trade history during the period that this incident occurred in.
    To proceed, please make sure that you have your Steam URL address bar available in the Steam Client.

To enable the address bar, follow these instructions:
    1. Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    2. On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    3. On the new Settings dialog box, select "Settings" and check the box that says "Display Steam URL address bar when available".

Now, we require that you upload screenshots of your trade history as a reply to this thread.

Follow these instructions to upload actionable evidence:
    1. Head to your Steam trade history.
    2. Find the page that the relevant trade is located on.
    3. Take a screenshot of your trade history following the requirements listed below.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - Show the Steam URL in top left.
    - Show the Nickname in top middle.
    - Show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - Show the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You must use the default Steam skin.
    - You may not edit or alter the screenshot in any way.

Best,
    Gentleman
  5. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello BlutarchMann,

You were unable to present additional evidence within seven days.
    Your report is now archived.

Please create a new report if new evidence comes to light.

Best,
    Gentleman