1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198044936126 ([฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by •cC• Voodo133 #AC, Feb 20, 2012.

1. •cC• Voodo133 #AC

•cC• Voodo133 #AC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41202311
    steamID: [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42335199
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044936126
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198044936126

I really don't remember HOW I met this person, I think they randomly added me about 2-3 months ago and I never got around to removing him. Recently, about 2-3 weeks ago, the scammer in question created a group called "The Heroic Gamerz" ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HEROIC-GAMERZ ) and invited me to it, so I accepted to see what it was. He immediately checks my backpack and asks me to donate my unusual to him to become admin because "I have so many, just one wouldn't hurt." Unfortunately, I thought little of it and just X'd out the chat and went on playing. The incident pictures below is 2 weeks after this happened and I was finally fed up with his annoyances (this was about the 5th chat he sent me) and so I decided to record it.

WARNING, CHAT CONTAINS EXPLICIT WORDS (I was very fed up with him :/)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:
    Never tell your password to anyone. [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ru redy to donate to becom admin [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/ •cC• Voodo133 #AC: ...wut? •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Dude. Please leave me alone :/ [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: y [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: u mayy get kicked? •cC• Voodo133 #AC: :| •cC• Voodo133 #AC: :| •cC• Voodo133 #AC: LEAVE •cC• Voodo133 #AC: ME [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????////DONate???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? •cC• Voodo133 #AC: ALONG •cC• Voodo133 #AC: ALONE •cC• Voodo133 #AC: NOW [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: y •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Leave me aloine •cC• Voodo133 #AC: alone [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? •cC• Voodo133 #AC: alone •cC• Voodo133 #AC: alone •cC• Voodo133 #AC: alone [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ???/?????[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ???/?????
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: /
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: .
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: //
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Because you are annoying
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ?
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ??
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: ANNOYING
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I DON'T WANT TO BE ADMIN TO YOUR STUPID f✿✿✿✿✿✿ GROUP
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ok ill stop if u...
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I DON'T WANT TO f✿✿✿✿✿✿ DONATE
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: LEAVE ME THE f✿✿✿ ALONE
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ok ill report u to vvalve wate i work there!
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: ....
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: LEAVE ME ALONE
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: feel bad now u messed with the wrong person!
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ok ill just bann u
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I. Want. You. To. Leave. Me. Alone.
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: End of discussion
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ok being banned now!
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: good luck talking to another person
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Have fun with that. I'm reporting you to steamrep for trying to scam me. Goodbye
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I alerady have screen csaps
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Goodbye
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: bye dood im ten i was joking u wont annoy u any moarh :(
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I am reporting you for being a scammer. I am 16 and I don't want to deal with f✿✿✿✿✿✿ idiots like you. LEAVE. ME. ALONE. [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: plz forgive me [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: im reporting u to ur mother for cursing •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Good for you. Have fun with that scammer tag •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I warned you [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: 1 [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: oh i will report u for trying to same me •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I never tried to scam you •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I tried to get you to stay away from me •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Now if you say one more word to me I'm blocking and unfriending you and reporting you to steam for harassment [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: so it works every time •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Done and done

[/code][/code][/code][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/code][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/code][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
  2. •cC• Voodo133 #AC

•cC• Voodo133 #AC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41202311
    I'm sorry, I tried to put the chat transcript in the code thing but I guess I angered it somehow D:

Here is the transcript:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ru redy to donate to becom admin
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: ...wut?
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Dude. Please leave me alone :/
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: y
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: u mayy get kicked?
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: :|}
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: :|
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: LEAVE
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: ME
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????////DONate????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: ALONG
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: ALONE
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: NOW
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: y
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Leave me aloine
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: alone
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ???/?????
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: .
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: //
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Because you are annoying
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: ANNOYING
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I DON'T WANT TO BE ADMIN TO YOUR STUPID f✿✿✿✿✿✿ GROUP
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ok ill stop if u...
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I DON'T WANT TO f✿✿✿✿✿✿ DONATE
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: LEAVE ME THE f✿✿✿ ALONE
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ok ill report u to vvalve wate i work there!
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: ....
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: LEAVE ME ALONE
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: feel bad now u messed with the wrong person!
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ok ill just bann u
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I. Want. You. To. Leave. Me. Alone.
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: End of discussion
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: ok being banned now!
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: good luck talking to another person
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Have fun with that. I'm reporting you to steamrep for trying to scam me. Goodbye
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I alerady have screen csaps
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Goodbye
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: bye dood im ten i was joking u wont annoy u any moarh :(
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I am reporting you for being a scammer. I am 16 and I don't want to deal with f✿✿✿✿✿✿ idiots like you. LEAVE. ME. ALONE.
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: plz forgive me
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: im reporting u to ur mother for cursing
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Good for you. Have fun with that scammer tag
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I warned you
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: 1
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: oh i will report u for trying to same me
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I never tried to scam you
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: I tried to get you to stay away from me
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Now if you say one more word to me I'm blocking and unfriending you and reporting you to steam for harassment
    [฿⊙ℱ]ƒℭ▲ℜ™[⊙₱: so it works every time
    •cC• Voodo133 #AC: Done and done

Then I defriended and blocked him. Sorry for any explicit words, I was quite angry at the time
  3. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868