1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198045650867 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

-=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67303419
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198045650867

Victim profile: 76561198094872567

What happened? Description:
    He says."Selling Steam Games. Invite Me to a trade." so i invite him to a trade. i say "show me the games you are selling" he then says "i dont have the games because i am selling the games for a friend" i say ok, "send me his name" he then says "my friend doesnt like it when i tell people his name" im then thinking, that doesnt make sense and is very fishy. He then tells me I have to give him the item first then he will give me the games. I say he is a scammer and cancel the trade. I try to tell the server and he talks over me on purpose so people cant understand me. then he calls a vote for a mute and gag on me so then i get muted and gagged. he tells me it wasnt a scam. if it wasnt a scam, why did he try so hard to mute and gag me so the whole server wouldnt hear my story? why couldnt he just mute me himself in the pause menu? he know how to do it because one of the guys told renegade he kept talking and wanted to mute him. he told him how to mute in the pause menu so he knew how. I dont believe the fact that he wasnt scamming when he told me that he wasnt scamming. i am pretty sure he was scamming. he even has 1 report of an attempted scam. sadly i dont have screenshots because i reported him on steam but didnt have enough time to take screenshots. i think he needs to be immediately marked on steamrep before he probably scams some other people.​

Provide Evidence:
    sadly, i have no evidence​

Attached Files:

2. the Renegade

the Renegade Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42692569
    I said "Selling Rock, Paper, Scissors taunt(1.5keys) & Steam games/DLCs for my friend! Also doing Huntsman battles!" In addition to that, I will invite some of the people on my friend's list that I have sold games to and people who know I do this on that server every day. And I started the vote to mute you because you were talking over everyone so no one could trade on the mic. You also kept saying you had screenshots of the trade and said that it was obvious I was scamming. However, that is how my friend trades. He accept keys first because he is the one buying games and he does not want people backing out after he has bought the game.
  3. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    really? tell your friends to take a screenshot of their trade history
  4. >:PSlayer>:3

>:PSlayer>:3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26797619
    Sadly your report won't go through without evidence, having a picture of his profile is not enough.
  5. I can tell you right here right now, That I know people who have bought games from the Renegade's Friend with Renegade doing the actually trading and are enjoying the games aswell. He is a trustworthy person, And if you were on the skial minecraft server when this event happened. I don't know if you know, But the Renegade has been on the skial server for quite sometime know and multiple people know him for what he does. If he were to scam/shark someone I know about 35 other people who would be on his ass. But never have I seen that he has scammed, sharked, stole anything from anyone at all.
  6. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    ok. can you show evidence of the customer's of the regenade? and show evidence he did trade with em with the trade history? dont take a screenpic using chrome to show the trade history. use steam and open up the trade history in the steam software and screenshot it to show evidence he actually did trade with em and to avoid inspect element
  7. the Renegade

Steam:
  8. the Renegade

Steam:
    That good enough proof?
  9. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    hmmm looks like inspect element. take a pic of the whole screen to make sure ur not using a web brower
  10. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40306089
    Renegade and I arent on the best of terms. But believe me when I say that he is a honest person, and thats coming from someone that hates the guy. Constipated Jew is a cancerous member of the community, and now that I've read this, I hope he enjoys his ban for a long long time.
  11. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    DkJester, plz stay out of this report. you are not involved with any of this.
  12. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    btw, DKJester, plz stay mature and keep your comments to yourself :)
  13. the Renegade

Steam:
    Why would it being on a web browser be any different? It's my account and there's no reason why it would be different.
  14. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    Vouching as someone that knows him is perfectly my business. Keep your bullshit to yourself and don't make fake reports.
  15. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    you know nothing about this. you know nothing of what happened. you are not part of anything that happened in this report. this report isnt fake. dont use swears. be mature :)
  16. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    in web browers, you can inspect element making fake evedince. in steam you cant make fake evidence. that is the difference and many people know how to inspect element. and dont tell me that you have no idea what it is when you do
  17. the Renegade

Steam:
    So you're saying that my evidence could possibly be falsified, even though it's directly from my Steam account?
  18. -=GHS=- ☯iTerryakle☯

Steam:
    uhh yea. if it is coming from your steam account using a web browser, any text can be faked. and why are you fighting so hard and taking a full screenshot? very suspicious like you are hiding something
  19. DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼

DkJester ☼ƿ˖ɗ☼ New User

Steam:
    Lock please for being a complete waste of time.
  20. the Renegade

Steam:
    I can't believe you're seriously complaining about something this stupid.
    [​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.