1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198045679247 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Shiba Tatsuya [⇌], Aug 24, 2014.

1. Shiba Tatsuya [⇌]

Shiba Tatsuya [⇌] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:80612590
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198045679247

Victim profile: 76561198121490908

What happened? Description:
    Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.Marked on tf2 outpost.​

Provide Evidence:
    Im sorry i dont have any evidence . I reported his alt.

Im going to post links of his alt and reg account.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/295474

http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/175127

He has not been marked on steam rep, thus he can still trade with others.

once again, i reported his alt and it was banned. This is the alts main.​

Attached Files:

2. BlooperTrooper

BlooperTrooper New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42706759
    I would like to divert your attention to the fact that both my secondary account have been hijacked and I am currently in the process of regaining them back. I have recently submitted a ticket to steam rep which will hopefully be answered soon. What evidence do I need to provide to prove my innocence as I will gladly do so...

I have been an avid trader for some time now, not so much as I'm doing my final year in school, and loosing this account would be a waste of 3 year of hard work...

While I'm sorry that you were phished/hacked/scammed by MY alternate account I'd like you to know I have never acted/traded out of malice, thats why all of this has sprung up so quickly after years of having a clean reputation.
  3. Shiba Tatsuya [⇌]

Steam:
    Alright, so I'm really skeptical of trusting that you were. I'm going to believe you.
    GL in retrieving you're account.
  4. Shiba Tatsuya [⇌]

Steam:
  5. Shiba Tatsuya [⇌]

Steam:
    Altough, i am suspicious since my old keys are in your account. Its on the history for my old keys and i would like to know i could get them back?
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @BlooperTrooper, You need to provide the correspondence that you have had with Steam proving that your account has been hijacked.
  7. BlooperTrooper

BlooperTrooper New User

Steam:
    Do you mean the ticket? can you please be more specific. I have the imgur image of the ticket if that would help?
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    I would like to see the Steam ticket and any email correspondence from Steam.
  9. BlooperTrooper

BlooperTrooper New User

Steam:
    http://i.imgur.com/dHxdG4Q.png is that what you're looking for? if not please correct me.
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Thats just showing you submitting a ticket. If your account has really been compromised then you would have gotten an answer from Steam support stating that they have reinstated your account and ask you to change your passoword.
  11. Shiba Tatsuya [⇌]

Steam:
    I wouldnt mind having my keys ;_; (based off of the history on my (old) keys.)
  12. Shiba Tatsuya [⇌]

Steam:
  13. BlooperTrooper

BlooperTrooper New User

Steam:
    You need to check your profile, as I left a comment there a couple days ago regarding the keys. Anyway to summarize; i was sent a trade offer saying something along the lines of enjoy these free keys so I obviously accepted. I can only give you the keys if you individually prove the were yours keys and weren't a fair trade, not just one. How did you loose the key(s) to that account anyway, were you phished?

Send me the proof for EACH key and I will gladly return them. Add me btw
  14. Shiba Tatsuya [⇌]

Steam:
  15. Shiba Tatsuya [⇌]

Steam:
  16. Shiba Tatsuya [⇌]

Steam:
    Hey, can we get this guy marked? Hes banned on tf2op.
  17. Shiba Tatsuya [⇌]

Steam:
    Wtf guys, hes on his alt now.