1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198045822485 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mysterious Man Of Color, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysterious Man Of Color

Mysterious Man Of Color New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61636716
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198045822485

Victim profile: 76561198083539160

What happened? Description:
    I had traded a bayonet for a butterfly knife, and this person, who I had thought to be trust able from previous trade transactions, had offered to buy the knife off of us through opskins gift card money. Believing he was a trust able person, I decided to accept the offer. He sent me a code on skype, which proved to be fraudulent due to incorrect characters in the code. Immediately after, he had removed me from all sources of virtual contact, which included skype, steam and others. Evidence is provided in imgur albums, as there are too many pictures to add.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. AznZeus

AznZeus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40386372
    On the bright side the idiot used his main to scam. Send it up to steam support scams as well. You wont get your knife back but when he gets trade banned the knives will be worthless. And he'll lose more than what he stole.

BTW mods 3 rwpoets with this user now
  3. MLG Doge

MLG Doge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74441814
    Well he's a f✿✿✿✿er, nuff said.
  4. Mysterious Man Of Color

Mysterious Man Of Color New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61636716
  5. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Without the Steam chat agreement/discussion about the trade we can't continue with this report.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.