1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198045884724 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by RobinJaro, Aug 28, 2014.

1. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28988530
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198045884724

Victim profile: 76561198018242789

What happened? Description:
    We both agreed on "Half now, Half later" Idea were he would trade me skins (Vulcan, M4a1-s and Five-Seven Case Hardened) For my Karambit DDPAT Field-Tested (Which is now in is inventory) and then he'd send me over the £40 to my paypal. As soon as we traded he removed me and blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Now, I can't exactly find the evidence of the EXACT moment he scammed me due to him blocking and removing me. View attachment 129859

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate, you will most likely need to put a :
    • ScreenShot of your paypal history/activity (go back 1 month). [if you provided your e-mail to the accused]
    • Screenshot of your inventory history:
    If your lost , here it is : http://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory/

Useful link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/

Hope this helps, GL.
  3. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    Yes, I should posted this earlier.
    Proof of my Paypal history
    Proof Of me Also making a thread on CS:GO lounge a day prior to this
    Proof of me trading with DickChop on my Alt account Jarocomputersv2

Attached Files:

Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    You shoud put the paypal image and the inventory history not edit- full window. like this and this.
    Hope this helps, GL.
  5. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    Ah, Thank you very much. Very new to this. Just a bit rushed as I'm a bit frustrated with this knife situation.
  6. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42809498
    This post proves nothing. I did not scam you. We agreed upon the trading of a Ak-47 vulcan, m4a1 guardian, and five seven case hardened for the Karambit. Then you wanted me to pay you 40 pounds after and added me on your alternative accounts, so I blocked you. We did not exchange money over PayPal
  7. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    Any photos you put up can easily be Photoshopped as well. What matters is that we traded fairly, you got my items, I got yours.
  8. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42919798
    Is that the full and complete chat agreement? It looks as though something is missing from it, if not please clarify here. Also, it would definitely help if you also added screenshots of the chat with the "main account" owned by the accused user as well as a link to his main account's steam profile.

So what you're saying is that you traded an THEN he asked for money, without asking for it before in a chat agreement prior to the actual trade? If that's the case than the chat agreement disproves that and basically makes you out to be a liar. It would probably help your case if you had the chat agreement from your "main account" or if you could provide the steamrep staff any kind of evidence that shows that a paypal transaction wasn't apart of the original deal.

As for the screenshots being "photoshopped", please allow the steamrep staff to be the judge of that before throwing out blind accusations that prove absolutely nothing.
  9. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    I'm just scared at this point and I don't know what will happen if I am found innocent
  10. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
  11. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    You need to post it, mate.
  12. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    Actually, We agreed for you to give me £40. Why don't you post your chat logs on us talking on my main acc? As soon as we traded knifes you blocked me instantly. How come when I tried to talk to you last night about the issue you blocked me again? You also have just admitted you haven't sent me the £40. So why don't you simply just trade with me and I'll give you your items back and I can get mine.
  13. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    Yeah sure, sorry.

Attached Files:

14. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    I did indeed get those items, I did not get my £40 that we agreed on. Also, if you believe I have "Photoshopped" my items, I wil hapilly make a video of my going through my paypal/steam inventory etc.
  15. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    If
    I cannot post the chat logs of us agreeing because he removed me instantly, as he does not show up on my friends list I cannnot check the logs.
  16. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    This is the image I was supposed to post. Also, I have scored out my debit card and bank details.

Attached Files:

17. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    Hey, Why don't you post the logs to our conversation? I can actually remember what I said "If you actually follow through and pay me, and not scam me I will cry" Then as soon as I said that you removed me. Go and get the logs from your messages mate.
  18. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @RobinJaro.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  19. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    As you know, Steam chat logs do delete themselves after a couple of days. And when I mentioned Photoshopping, I wasn't accusing you of Photoshopping anything that you have posted. I was simply stating the possibility that you could Photoshop these things. I am not denying that we traded, we just didn't agree upon 40 pounds.
  20. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    Actually, They don't delete them selves are a few days or anything like that. They only delete after more chat, there wasn't more chat because you instantly deleted me. If you were to go to my name on steam and then to send a message you would see the past things we have said. Plus, Why would I trade £40 skins for a £100 item, doesn't make sense. We both agreed you would send £40 to my paypal address after we completed the trade. You didn't do that and instantly removed and blocked me. That's probably why you're profile is set to private now, isn't it?