1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198045884724 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by RobinJaro, Aug 28, 2014.

1. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42809498
    I don't know, I offered the skins to you and you accepted, wanting to get rid of the karambit probably. And no, my profile was set to private before this trade happened. And yes, Steam messages do delete themselves. I don't know why you are coming after me, you aren't getting your items back after we already traded. Sorry, but you gotta be more clear when making a trade, as we did talk about PayPal, but our final trade never was supposed to involve a PayPal transaction.
  2. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    At this point it really is just my word of mouth against yours, as the screenshots you have provided prove nothing about me scamming you.
  3. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28988530
    A side from you not sending me the paypal money that we agreed too.
  4. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    I also have this image attached, its my CS GO lounge post on the day of the incident, Indicating I wanted to sell through paypal.
    Link to said thread : http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=23623642

Attached Files:

5. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    I actually added you from the market, not csgolounge, as you can see that I never put an offer up on your page or even knew it was there
  6. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    Still concretes the fact that I wanted to go through paypal and wanted atleast £90.
  7. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    Yeah. Ok. Why would we have traded items if you said you wanted at least 90 pounds and that you didn't go first then? Like I said, none of the screenshots prove in any way that I scammed you. The only thing they do is say that we did in fact trade, and that our trade didn't involve a PayPal transaction, which I already confirmed.
  8. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    It's not my fault some traders are dumb and give their items away for cheaper than they're worth, that's not a scam, just stupidity.
  9. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    P.S. Csgolounge posts can be edited after the fact
  10. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    Yes, that is why you added me with the proposition of "Skins now then money" later. You also offered me a Five seven case hardened which can be seen from the first screen shot.We then agreed to Vulcan, M4a1-S Guardian and Five seven case hardened.
  11. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    Its also fairly funny how you're so reluctant to show the steam logs of our conversation, its just a shame I stupidly didn't screen shot everything.
  12. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    I don't have the logs of our chat, as I said, they deleted themselves by the time you made this forum. Don't try saying anything about how Steam logs can't delete themselves, because they can. I was talking on Steam to my friend that I talk to only a few times a year, (this was about a week ago). I went back to test it out, and voila, the chat logs were cleared, I couldn't see a single thing we said to each other.
  13. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    Well, I've got something that clearly dispute's that claim. The attached image shows that is not the case.

Attached Files:

14. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    Not entirely sure, but I think that the chat log might clear if you log onto the account from a different computer or something (which I have done recently) I don't know what their system is for saving chats, but I know when I go to my friends that i have talked to within the past 2 weeks, chat is empty. Imagine if a hacker got into your account and they were able to read all of your past messages. I don't think that's how it works.
  15. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    Any chance something like this could get closed? I was innocent, haven't been reported since, and I was just banned on GlobalOffensiveTrade for this post that is almost two years old.
  16. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @dickchop I'm readin thru the report again - its noted on the original chat screen that you would talk to this user on your "other account" what account is that or was this that one and what was the other? Please provide SR Profile block for either.
    Also in the chat you clearly stated you would give money after the trade as a "bonus"... did I read that correctly?
  17. dickchop

dickchop New User

Steam:
    I was on this account but I decided to add him on my main. Yeah we did talk about money at first but after discussing it a while on my main account (end of the chat on his ss) we weren't gonna do the money trade. Really most of this is pretty hazy since it was almost two years ago like I said. What's SR Profile block? sry
  18. RobinJaro

RobinJaro New User

Steam:
    If you have any evidence to provide you are efficently "innocent", go ahead and post it. You know for a fact everything you say is poorly worded and falsified, you're keeping up a facade to retain your reputation.