1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198045982058 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ⦕SLRAG⦖ ∮ Hjärtaskott, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198045982058

Victim profile: 76561198070472365

What happened? Description:
    Ok so this guy added me who looked legit, and had other items in his inventory too. Then he offered a steam code and even though I was sketchey, I had it so I just needed to confirm the email and it would be his. Well the whole time he had me use a scree sharing program, this one: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx, and he wanted me to show him the email, so I did. Well he had control of my mouse the whole time and then confirmed it himself. Then he tried to send me a used cd key. Now he gave my knife, which was a Well-Worn Butterfly Knife Stained, to another profile and all of his item are gone besides a few cases and 2 untradable skins. He may of sold the knife on the market too instead of giving it to an alt. I just want to see this guy get a -mark since i saw he did the same thing to someone else in a different report​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is our chat where he even admits to scamming. This alone should be more than enough proof
    View attachment 288195 View attachment 288196

Attached Files: