1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198046508051 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Marcus.exe, Dec 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcus.exe

Marcus.exe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:96614529
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198046508051

Victim profile: 76561198153494787

What happened? Description:
    So i made professional killstreak market gardener kit. And i met this guy on trade server, saying he can offer more than scrap.tf would buy my kit for. I added him, because he said he didn't have any pure atm (keys or refined metals). And said he will have some in next few days. So i wrote him after 3 days, he said he don't have still. So i asked how much can he offer, so i don't wait only to get few more refs (than scrap.tf would do) and he said he can do 6 keys maybe more (scrap.tf was offering 5 keys 3 ref) So i said okay. More day passed and he never wrote me, i had to always ask first. Also his response everytime after i added him was like "ok" or "yes" or "no" - very hard communication. But that's ok. What's not ok he promised 6 or more keys, and totally 10+ days passed and he still didn't had keys or something. So i checked his backpack and he DID have keys. And when i wrote this to him, he offered me 5 keys + some refs, told me he doesn't care, and eventually unfriended me. Idk if this is some child behaviour, but not only he wasted a lot of my time, but eventually didn't trade me at all. I don't want this to happen to more peoples. (Even tho his backpack looks quite rich and he does some good trades, at least it looks like)
    That's all i have to say. For me it feels like kind of scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    In those screenshots of chat u can see our talk.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    No scam here - you can't just report someone because they won't or are not able to trade with you.
    Absolutely NOT a scam! Please do not submit reports like that here again.
    Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.