1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198046576910 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by alexanderjonsson, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexanderjonsson

alexanderjonsson New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31283366
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198046576910

Victim profile: 76561198022832461

What happened? Description:
    He posted an ad on CSGOLOUNGE wanting to trade knives for real money. I added him and tried to get a middleman. No middleman was answering so i went ahead anyway. Stupid as i am. He said, sending money now. I said ok, he went offline changed all his steamnames and blocked me. The screenshots will show you the rest. Chat log, paypal log and trade log is included. He changed name from aNte_uP to Fishscale as you see in the trade screenshot.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Fishscale

Fishscale New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43155591
    Wow. I did indeed purchase a knife from the Steam user "i f✿✿✿✿✿✿ suck". We agreed upon a price of $205. He said he was in contact with a middleman, so I waited, then finally he said the middleman never responded. He then traded me the knife, after which I sent the payment. I then removed him, much like I do after every trade I make. Immediately, I got another friend request from "i f✿✿✿✿✿✿ suck", along with what I am assuming is either an alt account or a friend of his. I did not accept, because I thought I got a decent deal and didn't want to deal with what I thought was seller's remorse or something. He also posted on my unrelated CSGL trades, stating that I was a "known scammer." I deleted his comments, blocked him on CSGL, blocked him on Steam, then changed my info to hopefully avoid further contact with this user. Assuming that since I was being accused of being a scammer, I then checked here before logging off for the night and, what do you know, here we are.

Here is a screenshot of my Paypal activity. As you can clearly see, there was a payment submitted to Alexander Jonsson, aka "i f✿✿✿✿✿✿ suck".

Attached Files:

• no.jpg
      no.jpg
      File size:
      228.1 KB
      Views:
  3. alexanderjonsson

Steam:
    Add me again then so we can talk about it. Because i have no money on my paypal from you.
  4. alexanderjonsson

Steam:
    I'm even willing to screenshare or send my paypal login to the admins of steamrep to prove i haven't gotten a dime.
  5. alexanderjonsson

Steam:
    I called up paypal support even, there has been no transaction to my account and there is nothing stopping my account from recieving money.
  6. Fishscale

Fishscale New User

Steam:
    Quite frankly, I'm not interested in dealing with you any further. I made the payment we agreed upon. The money is gone from my PayPal account. Unless I somehow see a refund in my account sometime in the near future, I am not interested in any further contact. You've harassed and made false accusations against me in what I am assuming to be an attempt to squeeze more money from me. I've no more time for this, thanks.
  7. alexanderjonsson

Steam:
    Then let's get an admin in here and i will send him my paypal login info to show that i have no transactions from you. Then we will let him decide.
  8. alexanderjonsson

Steam:
    Since you have sent me the money according to you, would you have any problem giving me your full name and adress? So i can make an inquiry at the nearest police station to you. Then i will let them handle the rest.
  9. Fishscale

Fishscale New User

Steam:
    Are you for real? Threatening to get the police involved? Holy cow, you are quite literally the worst person I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with online. You will get no further responses from me, whatsoever. You're the one at fault here, so you can go ahead and leave me alone. If I get banned from SteamRep from this nonsense, I will have lost all faith in this website.
  10. alexanderjonsson

Steam:
    But you have done nothing wrong right? Why would you have a problem involving the police? Trying to blame me for being trusting to get the site to believe you. It's not like screenshots can be edited. But i'm willing to screenshare/stream or give my login info to a admin to prove that you did not pay me a dime.
  11. alexanderjonsson

Steam:
    I think you can close this thread. Since he got tradebanned by valve. Guess he is a scammer after all :)
  12. Fishscale

Fishscale New User

Steam:
    I haven't been active in the trading scene (or even played CSGO) in a long while but it has always slightly bugged me that this report has just been sitting in limbo for 5 years. Is there any way this could be revisited?
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What is there to revisit? What is the situation from your end again? Why were you trade banned by Valve during that time?
  14. Fishscale

Fishscale New User

Steam:
    My end is I bought this knife from the OP via PayPal and then got all of my trades on CSGOLounge spammed by him saying I was a scammer. I blocked him and then he posted this.

Regarding the trade ban, I really couldn't tell you as Valve doesn't give any details but I can only assume it was from the trade mentioned in this thread. I never had any issues trading before or after this, though I did stop using PayPal after this as my assumption was the unbalanced trade (from Valve's perspective) raised some eyebrows.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok show me paypal activity for the duration of a week around that date.
    You can go back that far.
  16. Fishscale

Fishscale New User

Steam:
    I apologize, but my activity only goes back to September of 2017. I'm not sure if it's obvious in the screenshot but the arrow to go further back is greyed out...

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2020
  17. Fishscale

Fishscale New User

Steam:
    Additionally, I submitted a screenshot when the report was originally posted.
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You did and it was unacceptable as you edited it AND you did summary not activity.
  19. Fishscale

Fishscale New User

Steam:
    I apologize; I did use Paint to scribble over my bank name and last 4 of my debit card number. Regarding the issue of summary vs. activity, they both show(ed) the same payments so again I apologize for the confusion. However, if this is going to be based off of technicalities, the original poster's screenshots do not hold up to the standards of the screenshot policy as his are cropped images rather than full desktop shots (which all of mine have been).
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    standards then vs standards now - still the evidence was there and its user vs user for the most part.
    Summary isn't activity which is why we ask for activity so you don't have to cover things up.
    Do you have anything else to back up your claim? Old email of the transaction (paypal sends them).
    I suggest you dig a little more see what you can find.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.