1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198047025126 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CSpicer337, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSpicer337

CSpicer337 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:191064103
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198047025126

Victim profile: 76561198342393935

What happened? Description:
    Through scrap.tf, the person found me and wanted to buy off my backpack or certain items. However, I didn't want to do so. Therefore, this person used one of his bots to alter a trade I was about to do to someone else, and ended up canceling the original trade, but made another one that was accepted instantly with the same items, but to another bot. Turns out, it was recent when the bot traded all it's stuff to this guy, and he's selling them, claiming he has not part in the scamming. It's been going on for months and years, and I was able to trade some of my own stuff to get back 3 of the items that were stolen from me, but there needs to be a trade ban against this person, because the bots keep linking to him and keeps making his inventory and money value maintain and increase value by thousands of dollars... I have kept track of the bots every move, and contacted those who also got scammed out of their stuff, and the bot keeps changing it's user profile.​

Provide Evidence:
    There was no showing of an actual trade agreement with the bot the person has been confirmed to be connected with, due to the fact that my account was altered and hacked into to make me see that the trade I was about to do was canceled and then set up to where it went to another account, making me lose everything... However, I do have other things showing that I got some of it back due to additional trades, but still has some of my items. I also have proof of a timeline of some items from others who got scammed as well, and the items ended up being sent to his account. All pictures are in the document

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oZIDNnneU1Ac79vdzgdM7i01_fvBXyxfH3KRVy1vOrg/edit?usp=sharing

I also added a video that helps narrow things down and shows more in realistic time what was happening

Attached Files:

• 01.JPG
      01.JPG
      File size:
      69.1 KB
      Views:
    • 02.JPG
      02.JPG
      File size:
      65.4 KB
      Views:
    • 03.JPG