1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198047073919 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SKIÞุ, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58236613
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198047073919

Victim profile: 76561198076738954

What happened? Description:
    I was added by the accused randomly. The accused then messaged me about an item in my inventory and offered an exchange between our unusuals which I declined as it would have been a bad deal for me, he then changed the offer for my unusual to instead be real world money which already made me hesitant due to the accused barely having any reputation to suggest he has ever done one of these trades successfully. I proceeded with caution until the accused asked me if I had scammed my items, then asking me if I can verify that they are clean and he would not be banned by valve for trading for fraud. I showed the item's trade history but he refused and suggested a middleman for this trade, someone he called a steam moderator to verify that the items are safe before he can send me any cash. A quick steam rep search shows that the person he offered as a middleman service is already banned as a scammer which didn’t change my feelings on the subject much as I was already fully aware he was attempting a scam on me. I’ll admit in advance I lost my temper here at times so apologies for any inappropriate language.​

Provide Evidence:
    I’ve uploaded attachments of our conversation that is relevant to the report and I’ll include the imgur links here for anyone who would like to read this report who doesn’t have an account here.

https://imgur.com/a/u2WWD

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @SKIÞุ
    Who is the so called steam admin this user suggested? You didn't give any info on that account when its clearly involved and now required info.
    SR profile block please

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  3. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
  4. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
    Update: I attempted to speak to the accused again a little while after I woke up but I’ve been removed. I wanted to send a friend request however I’m also blocked which makes me unable to get any more additional information for the report.

Before submitting this report the site told me to verify this is the correct account I am reporting so here is my friend activity. I’d like to note I have hovered over the link to his profile as well as showing his profile in my friends list in the new screenshot and I took the original screenshots over his profile.

Attached Files:

5. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43404095
    I'll start of by telling my perspective:

1. Skip adds me and comments on my screenshot that he's interested in my patriots peak.

2. We talk and he says that he's going to party and will offer later ( I'm completely okay with that and go back to the game and later sleep.)

3. I see that he removed his comment and me, though he's not interested in the hat anymore.

And then I see the the report.

First of all, I have never said anything that is posted in the screenshots by him, the whole conversation is faked. I have never scammed anyone, have positive reputation and yet got the report. The only logical reason I can find why I'm getting targeted - I got into argument , removed and blocked Harbinger ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/NotCompensatingByMyHugeLinkAtAll ) , a notorious rich guy who was my friend for most of my time in steam, but he continued devaluing me, so I was forced into doing that.

Obviously, I do not screenshot random chats with guy who wanted to offer on my hat, but there is one way I can prove it's fake - Steam mobile messages which store all the chats. If he agrees to add me ( which he obviously won't as it's direct proof that I'm getting fake accusations) , I can record, screenshot the chat.
  6. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
    @Graatz

An argument with someone completely unrelated isn’t evidence this is faked, if you would like to add him and screen the mobile chat then do so and reply. As for me, I’d happily accept your friend request however you could very easily hit the trash icon/not show some chat so it’s not that difficult.
  7. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    I'll just record everything. I can do live video with admin aswell.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Anyone else posting in this report that is NOT directly involved as in the accused, reporter or SR staff will be banned from the forums for an unspecified amount of time.
    Period.
    Warning was issued right here....right now
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @SKIÞุ
    I can't investigate this report when you turn your steam profile private...you doing this basically says your hiding something. So if you wish to continue this report it needs to be public.

@Graatz Are you blocked by the victim or did you block the victim? yes or no that is all I need as an answer at this time.
  10. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    I've never blocked him. Including a screenshot of my blocked people: https://gyazo.com/8404eb3c3398d1137dfe213f3f9eeede If something's wrong, I can re-do the screenshot or screenshot via steam app.
  11. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    Also, I've never even tried adding him again. If that's needed, I'll add him to check if he blocked me. Also, side note: It's 2:35 AM , so I should be back in like 7 hours.
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok thanks thats all I needed for now.

Once the op replies I'll go from there.

Any more communication between either of you needs to be saved and uploaded here regardless.
  13. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
    @Horse

I went private due to the person who was commenting here earlier threatening me, I have comments from him and I wanted to save them as evidence later on as I had a strong feeling he would delete them. Profile now open, please take what I just said into consideration I have nothing to hide. I realise the accused has countered with essentially accusing me of fabricating this report so take your time checking my alias/friend activity for anything that would support the accused if you still need me after the conclusion is made I’d like to note I am in Australia so I may take up to a day to reply.

@Graatz

You unblocked me and claim to have never blocked me... wow.
    No one is fooled but let’s go through the procedure anyways;
    This is my proposal, you add me and I’ll leave the friend request pending until you’re ready to livestream, you’ve already made the offer why go back on it? Here’s the part you didn’t see coming, once I get verification of you being ready I’ll accept you which would make it impossible for you to clear your phone history without it being caught. I will also record my phone chat history live as well.
    It’s clear I didn’t report the wrong account, SR history search shows the Graatz I added was you (pretending your account is reputable/expensive enough to be worth impersonating by scammers) so this will be entertaining to watch.
    You start replying when an SR marked scammer does then you try to fight screenshot proof against you these are serious red flags what did I get myself into oml...
  14. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
    Update: The accused has not attempted contact with me despite me asking him to add me which I know he read as he quoted me saying it.
    I’ll launch TF2 and have my current session and hours played visible to verify this is a brand new printscreen.

@Graatz
    I’ll accept you as soon as I see your friend request. We are waiting on you to add me like you offered you can record it. I accept you are tired but you had a whole hour between you saying you’d add me and then saying you’re tired let’s wrap this up add me ASAP.

Attached Files:

15. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    I am waiting for the admin's response. Simply adding you now would give you time to fake even more chats. Once admin gets in touch with me, I'm okay with recording my phone screen from the time you add me. Also, could you verify that the first 4 screenshots were not edited?
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'd be ok with both of you adding each other - and screenshotting the last few lines of chat text you both see that you have once adding again. It should show up....FULL screenshots now - don't crop or edit. Any conversation needs to be saved but I don't think its needed beyond showing the last few lines of chat text.
  17. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
    Update: Still waiting for that friend request @Graatz...

Attached Files:

18. Graatz

Graatz New User

Steam:
    I'm okay with that, but I want to receive an invite from skip. If I add him, he'll just accept me when I'm offline and remove me afterwards.

I'm asking once again, could you verify that the first 4 screenshots were not edited?
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @SKIÞุ
    The accused is waiting on a re-add can you do this please
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  20. SKIÞุ

SKIÞุ New User

Steam:
    @Horse I’ve requested the accused to add me multiple times and I already added him yet he doesn’t respond.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.