1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Invalid Report: 76561198048050673 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DarkNeoryn, Dec 27, 2014.

1. DarkNeoryn

DarkNeoryn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95533243
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198048050673

Victim profile: 76561198151332215

What happened? Description:
    After DarkNeoryn wins 3-2 against CplFrost121 in a wager to see who is the metter MGE player, CplFrost121 fails to pay the buy-in.​

Provide Evidence:
    12/27/14 - So here's how it all happened. It all started when I had the urge to gamble. The thrill of almost losing your items, the satisfaction if you win; it's really a great experience for me. So instead of blowing all my college savings on some silly online poker tournament, I decided to wager one of my friends in a game of MGE, A map where two players 1v1 in specific maps and select set classes. We agreed on the class rotation and decided that we would alternate choosing maps. The game went on and the score ended 2-3 in my favor. Then, as you can see, he attempted to defend his reason for not giving me the Genuine Killstreak AWPer Hand. One of the main reasons I'm reporting him now is that he's ran from several CS:GO gambles before. A lot of his items have been acquired dirtily, albeit I do not have evidence of this. We need to help this community out a little more by catching the runners and scammers.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @DarkNeoryn

Unfortunately, due to changes in our investigative policy we no longer accept reports on spycrab scams, or similar types of gambling fraud. Your report is valid, but we cannot investigate it. Different communities have different rules regarding such scams, so you should report this incident to the server's admins.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/

As such, I am archiving this report. Sorry.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Friend Members, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**