1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198048851745 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KillingDead6, May 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillingDead6

KillingDead6 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:206432704
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198048851745

Victim profile: 76561198373131137

What happened? Description:
    I was offering my green confetti tank top for 5-6 keys. he said okay. can i talk to you on discord and i agreed to do so. he then calls me. he tells me to go onto marketplace.tf and deposit the item to determine it's "average value" being the moron i am. i did it but instead of going to a marketplace.tf bot it went to something called Scrap Hats | stn.tf. but i didn't notice until it was too late. he then proceeds to tell me to deposit the aussies i used to have (sold them to scrap.tf after this whole fiasco) and other stranges that i had. i questioned him. but instead of answering my question. he just tells me to deposit it. i declined and blocked him. i had to change my password and other esquires . turns out i got injected by a bot that auto changes my trades automatically. i posted comments on his profile to people not to trade with him. eventually he blocked me from commenting. he also removes any comment of people who also knows the scam stunt he pulls. but i have still stopped people from trading with him because they too got asked the same thing. i will upload every piece of detail that i have..

- KillingDead6​

Provide Evidence:
    i can't get the chat log from steam back but hopefully the screenshots help​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you have no evidence of any conversation/chat/context with this user -you even stated you didn't have it.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

Lastly from what I can tell based on what you provided you reported the wrong user - and instead should have reported an impersonator. It is highly important you do not submit reports here without knowing 100% you are reporting the correct user and with proper evidence. I'm sure you would be unhappy if someone reported you by accident.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: May 7, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.