1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198049675004 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Antonofclol, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antonofclol

Antonofclol New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78235447
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198049675004

Victim profile: 76561198116736622

What happened? Description:
    I contacted this guy because I was cashing out and he was looking to purchase a gut knife MW, I saw that he had a very poorly made report on him but I didn't think much of it as it didn't have evidence provided. This had had alot of rep on csgolounge and a lvl 100+ Steam profile, so I didn't expect him to scam me.

I removed him from steam at first, but decided to add him again after I saw his csgl rep. He told me to give him my paypal and sent a trade offer, and so I did.

Then he just said "sent" instantly and removed me, without sending me anything.

It's a shame as the knife was from a friend of mine who has now passed away, jokes on me for trusting anyone in this community I guess..​

Provide Evidence:
    As you can see on the pictures, I didn't get anything.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Antonofclol Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for that day (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.