1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198049862663 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by iFiGHT3R, Dec 10, 2014.

1. iFiGHT3R

iFiGHT3R New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78451361
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198049862663

Victim profile: 76561198117168451

What happened? Description:
    He wanted to buy my knife (★ StatTrak™ Butterfly Knife | Crimson Web Field Tested), wich has 3 complete webs for 500€. He wanted me to go first and we traded then. I gave him my knife and he gave me his knife, which is worth like 80€. Then he said he sent the money via PayPal. After that he said his mother called him and he has to look after his cat. Actually he ment he needs to block me. Unfortunateley I have no chat proof because we were in a call. I know it's my fault but I want to prevent others from trading with this scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 181174 Here you can see that he blocked me; in chat he's offline but on the profile he's playing
    View attachment 181176 That's my inventory history
    View attachment 181175

As you can see, this is his full profile​

Attached Files:

2. Damer=243=|Trader

Damer=243=|Trader New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44798467
    So i get reported from you for makeing a 1:1 trade with you?
    Really iyou only didn´t knew the price of your knife but you agreed for my 1:1 trade.
    And i blocked you because i will never play with you.
    I only play with my team so i am sorry if you think i scammt you,
    but i never said i would make a paypal trade with you.
    First of all you never traded with me about paypal and it was our first trade ever.
    Maybe you want to report me because i gave you a 90 euro knife and you didn't checked the price of yours but you can´t report me with a fail thread in steamrep.com.
    Really i never wanted to scamm you and i never did it you accepted the trade and it was fine from both sites.
    Yours Faithfully Damer=243=
  3. BeastiE

BeastiE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40060823
    You don't got reportet for a 1:1 Trade. You've did the same to me! Scammed me with the same Trick and you've tried to give me a H1Z1 Item to make it look like it is a legit Trade, after this you would have had said the same to me like you already did above this Post. Anyway I am still not sure about the idea to involvate the Police and a lawyer. You've promised me 1030€ via PayPay for my M9 Bayonet Slaughter FN StatTrak, my Glock 18 Water Elementel MW StatTrak, my AK Case Hardened Field Tested StatTrak and my AWP Asiimov Field Tested. And i had to go first. The Result was that you've scammed me... This is a crime what you did, you know this? And only because of people who are normal, who talked to you and begged you to give the stuff back... Only because of this! Because i've got it back you are not in big trouble with the laws now. i can only please you to stop this. Scamming is the worst thing you can do to somebody.

Attached Files: