1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198050680230 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Agent 47, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent 47

Agent 47 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76654646
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198050680230

Victim profile: 76561198113575020

What happened? Description:
    Hello.

Earlyer today, i wanted to trade my AK-47 Frontside Misty and M4A1-S Golden Coil, so i added trade offer on CSGo Lounge. So this guy named ''Aegis [Storage #3]'' (http://steamcommunity.com/id/0215325423/) added me and offered me Flip Knife Doppler. i was excited and i said yes, but I knew that i had to be careful not to get scammed. Then he wanted to get bot our inventory checked so he offered SteamRep admin. He send me hes profile link and saw reasonable to me with that certificate of a Steam Assistance (steam name ''i7|Jing'' http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jingi7/). I added him and we bot Commented his profile with ''+need assistance''.
    We bot agreed to let him check our inventorys, so he send us another link to another acc with the same name (steam name ''i7|Jing'' https://steamcommunity.com/id/adfadwrwa53464754567). At that point it didn't feel right and i wanted to cancel, but the wish to get i knife and that reasoanable middleman made me trade him the AK and M4A1-S. At that point he just blocked me and it was over.... I'll send all screenshots for evidence, ive documentated everything. I dont understand how can i7|Jing be trusted and be listed on middleman list...

Thank you for your help.​

Provide Evidence:
    I want to report this 7|Jing guy, who is pretending to be a steamrep admin, and is scamming people for skins.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Agent 47 you do realize you reported the REAL jing and not the imposter right?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Agent 47

Agent 47 New User

Steam:
    Of course i realize, he is the one that scammed me, he gave me the link to trade it to another jing account, which he guaranteed it is safe to trade.
  4. Agent 47

Agent 47 New User

Steam:
    Ohh, now i see.... another Jing. I'm sorry, its not your SteamRep middleman as i see...
  5. Agent 47

Agent 47 New User

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse can i edit post, or do i have to make a new one to change Accused profile?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Agent 47 just provide the SR block of the user you wanted to report on next reply please.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Agent 47 Please follow up with the correct user in another report if you wish to make one.
    Archiving this one due to incorrect accused.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.